Happy Mani-Monday! If you are a regular watcher of Keeping Up With Kardashians, then you might have not missed the teen beauty, Kylie Jenner’s pink nails which was telecasted last week and as always, she absolutely nailed it. So, with that as an inspiration, I made up my mind to paint my nails in pink and moreover, it’s been quite a while that I had pink nails on and also, soon after the glossy finish, I felt like my nails were embraced with a colourful bouquet of spring flowers. Awesome! Not only just Kylie alone, even in the latest Boots Magazine, the model on the cover page had a gorgeously matte pink nail candies and so, what are we waiting for? Let’s get started.
- Start the procedure with a well cleaned and washed nails.
- Apply cuticle oil if needed.
- Then, apply your preferred regular base coat onto your nails.
- Now, apply two layers of Rimmel London 60 seconds super shine by Rita Ora sweet retreat onto your nails.
- Then, add a single layer of top coat onto your nails.
- Lastly, to take out any excess bits onto the outer perimeter of your nails, run along a cotton bud that is previously soaked up with nail polish remover
- Now, your nails are ready to show off.
Special Features of Rimmel London’s Sweet Retreat:
Well, Rimmel London’s Sweet Retreat is one of those amazing nail polishes in which the consistency is quintessentially easier to work with and the flat brush detail tends to give a precise and even application and hence, you only need to coat 2 layers to bring in a fuller hued opacity look. Besides, this nail varnish dries up quickly as the name says and it also seemed to be chip-free for quite long. Furthermore, in order to keep up with the current trend of bringing spring colours earlier, I’m certainly sure that this chic shade is going to rock like any other for this winter.
So, that comes to the end of the post and I hope you all love reading this post. Also, don’t forget to drop in your lovely thoughts onto the comment section that is right below.
Nail Related Archives: