A week ago I was nominated to do The Beauty Blogger Tag by the lovely Emma. Check out her blog and I’m sure, you would certainly love as much as I do.
The rules for this tag:
- Tag the blogger that nominated you.
- Answer the questions you were given.
- Nominate 10 bloggers whose blog is about beauty/fashion/lifestyle.
- Name 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
- Inform the bloggers you chose that you nominated them.
The questions Emma gave me:
- Why did you start blogging? – Before starting a blog myself, I was a regular reader of some of the well-known blogs and the effort that they put in each of the post makes me to inspire a lot and finally, I got hooked up and decided to give it a go and I’m extremely glad that I made the right decision at the right time.
- Favourite Lipstick? – Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Ultra Lipstick in the shade Flame (03) is my current favourite and I have started using this Hollywood style glam red lipstick since Valentine’s day and I’m so intrigued with the fuller looking plumper lips that it gives as it is infused with Volulip, a new ultra plumping agent.
- Top three things on your bucket list? – It is a very tricky question but still, I would love to shortlist some of my bucket list items to three. The first one on top of the list is Charlotte Tilbury Covetable lipsticks that is designed exclusively for her high clienteles and by releasing this charitable lipstick tubes, she has taken lipsticks to a level up position and in particularly, I would prefer to purchase Miranda May (in honour of the super model Miranda Kerr) and Electric Poppy (in honour of British supermodel Poppy Delevingne, who is also sister of Cara Delevingne) and secondly, I want to try MAC Retro Matte Liquid Lipstick in which everyone is raving about and I’ve heard that this matte liquid lipstick is so easy to apply and doesn’t budge at all unlike other liquid lipsticks and hence, you could able to coat multiple times with complete peace of mind and lastly, Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette, which is one of the product that I’ve been eyeing so long.
- Skincare go-to? – I regularly follow two time cleansing routine everyday and I don’t skip it even while I’m on move. Then, I use my luxury toner to tone my skin and then, I use OZ Naturals HA moisturising serum in the morning and Estee Lauder Night Repair Serum in the evening skincare routine. Finally, I top up with moisturiser and for body, I always trust my Soap&Glory The Righteous Butter and Olay Essentials Complete Care Day Cream for face and lastly for lips, I love to use my bejewelled luxury Ted Baker cocoa scented lip balm.
- Favourite drugstore brand? – I love Maybelline NewYork, L’oreal Paris and Rimmel London and some of my favourite picks are Maybelline NewYork The Colossal Volum’ Express Mascara, L’Oreal False Lash Superstar Mascara and Rimmel London Scandaleyes Waterproof Gel Eyeliner.
- Favourite high end brand? – Estee Lauder and Elizabeth Arden are my favourite high end brands and some of my cherry picked items from their range are my travel friendly Estee Lauder Pure Colour Eyeshadow palette and Elizabeth Arden Sunflowers perfume.
- Natural or smokey eye? – For workwear, I always choose natural eye but for any other special occasion, I’ll go for a flawless smokey eye.
- Brushes or beauty blender? – I prefer to use brush.
- Favourite highlighter? – Bourjois Paris Bronzing and Illuminator duo and Soap&Glory Solar Powder.
- What are your social media handles? Twitter and Instagram.
My questions are:
- What is your key point for a successful blog?
- What is your current favourite Spring makeup look?
- Name three branded lipsticks from your collection.
- Do you use toner regularly and how often?
- Do you have any travel wish lists for this year?
- What is your tips on getting a pro-styled smokey eye look?
- How frequently do you clean your makeup brushes?
- Are you a blush or a bronzer person?
- What is your take on using natural skincare product in your beauty regime?
- What are your social media handles?