Well, a grey hue always reminds me of wearing a gorgeous knitwear while swirling around with ice skates onto the winter wonderland as Christmas is just around the corner, there is nothing better than adorning our nails with a stunning looking grey toned manicure that literally blends in well stereotypically with the forthcoming festive occasions and also, I would sincerely recommend any beauty lover to have a grey nail varnish as a must-have staple in their nail polish collections. And, moreover, this pretty nail colour is from my trust-worthy nail brand Barry M Cosmetics in the shade Chai with no. GNP29, 522. On the whole, I love this shade so much whole-heartedly as it looks much darker onto the nails rather than to the content inside the bottle.
Barry M Gelly Hi Shine Nail Paint (Chai) in a nutshell:
- Dark Grey as hue
- High Shine
- Glossy look
- Thicker formula
- Perfect running consistency
- Intense Pigmentation
- Pro-Salon effect smooth finish
- Perfect to wear during autumn season
- Quintessentially matches with grey-tinted cashmere scarf
- Ideal to wear along with knitwear and sweaters
- Single coat is more than enough
- No need for a top coat
- Lasts long
- Start the procedure with a well cleaned, washed and moisturised nails.
- Apply a thin coat of your preferred base coat onto your nails.
- Then, apply a single layer of Barry M’s Chai nail paint onto your nails.
- Optional: Finish it with a thin layer of top coat onto your nails.
- Take out the excess bits by running a cotton bud that is previously dipped with nail polish remover onto the outer perimeter of your nails.
- Now, your nails are ready to show off.
For more autumnal nail stories, check out some of these links:
I hope you had a fabulous time in reading this post and as always, I would love to see your valuable thoughts and views into the comment section that is right below.