As we all know, corals and pinks ruled the whole season of summer with legacy and hence, to make it accustomed to the prevailing chiller months, there could be nothing better than a combined duo shade of rose gold and coral as the glossiness from the rose gold and the brightening hue from the coral makes the overall colour to standout in excellence and that’s why, this time I opted for a frosted plum shade from the fragrance free nail polish brand, Natural Collection as this colour is suitable to wear all throughout the year because of its chic blended tint. So, let’s get started…
Moreover, whether it is summer or winter, one can’t deny the fact that a stunning looking, gorgeous nail shade is the girl’s best beauty accompaniment and in further, as party season is just around the corner, I think one could flawlessly able to look trendy by matching a marvellous nail varnish along with their party outfits effortlessly; plus, having a tone of nail base as rose gold, it is also quintessential to pair along with the current trend of rose gold jewels too. Hence, let’s see the application of it right now.
How to apply?
- Start the procedure with well cleaned, washed and moisturised nails.
- Apply a thin layer of your preferred base coat onto your nails.
- Then, apply two coats of frosted plum nail shade from Natural Collection onto your nails.
- Now, apply single coat of top coat onto your nails.
- Take out the excess bits by running a cotton bud that is previously soaked up with nail polish remover along the outer perimeter of your nails.
- Now, your nails are ready to show off.
I hope you had a lovely time in reading this post and as always, I would love to see your valuable thoughts and views into the comment section that is right below.