New Year always bring me new resolutions and some of the resolutions are targeted in such a way that I need to literally adapt in my day-to-day life and one such particular example is a versatile, quality concealer that I use everyday in my beauty regime. Too, any beauty lover knows that having a good concealer in their beauty wardrobe is a mandatory tool to get a complete flawless makeup look and moreover, we are living in an era where everyday brings a new discovery of beauty item in the market and hence, it is certainly an overwhelming challenge to choose one among them and also, the best beauty goodies are always carried along with a hefty price but instead, this time I’ve landed onto a product that is perfectly affordable and the quality is also in-line with the high end branded concealers, which is none-other-than, Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer. Besides, I must also thank my fellow blogger Claire from Clarina Beauty from whom I got inspiration to purchase this product.
What to expect from this product?
- Award-winning drugstore product
- Best buy concealer under £5
- Incredibly luscious and creamy formula
- Well used to cover under eye dark circles
- Hides away imperfections like blemishes
- Unmatchably even coverage
- Easy-to-use applicator
- Water resistant
- Flawless photo finish
- Start your makeup with a well cleansed face.
- Then, apply serum and moisturiser onto your face.
- Next, apply your regular foundation onto your face.
- Then, using the applicator from Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer, apply concealer onto the under eye and T-zone area; plus, dab on well to the blemish spots as well.
- Now, either using a concealer brush or a beauty blender, blend the concealer well with the underneath foundation to get a seamless finish.
- After that, set your makeup with loose powder.
- Now, contour your cheeks with bronzer to get a sculpted makeup look.
- Lastly, finish off the makeup by completing the eye makeup and also highlighting onto cheek bones area.
So, what are your current favourite concealer then? Let me know as I would love to see your valuable thoughts and views into the comment section that is right below.