Well, even though the party season like Christmas and New Year are officially over, still you don’t need a valid reason to pamper yourself on a lazy Sunday afternoon and moreover, a new trend of skincare routine that changed my life so much easier when this big boy, Soap&Glory Flake Away Body Polish was introduced onto my legs at first time and ever since, it has become my skincare staple and my legs started to bow down each time onto this cult favourite as it transformed my dry legs into radiantly glowing smooth legs in which everyone would love to wish for. So, if you are worried about the dry surface on your legs or embarrassed with your scaly reptilian legs, then you should definitely need to try this product as it gives a bang-on solution straight even after first use. Also, you must be wondering, this is not a quintessential season to show off your legs yet still, for all the beauty lovers in the whole wide world, there is no excuse to have a dry patched legs anytime in their lifetime. So, stay tuned to see more of it.
Besides, while moving onto the packaging of the product, I should say Soap&Glory has never let me down as the firm pink hued tub has been perfectly designed in such a way so that there is plenty of room to incorporate a ginormous amount of body polish in turn which could give you a guaranteed long mileage flawlessly; also, the details of the key ingredients and the special features of the product are displayed plentiful all over from top to side of the tub.
- Sea Salt
- Peach Seed Powder
- Shea Butter
- Sweet Almond Oil
- Grapeseed Oil
- Apply this product onto your legs when it is damp and massage it gently in circular motions to get rid off all the roughness and dryness from the skin and here, sea salt works at its best as it helps to smoothen your skin consequently.
- Make sure to massage your legs until all the sugary grains are completely melted and gone.
- Then, rinse off the product and pat dry with the towel.
- Now, you could see the visible results of essentials oils including sweet almond oil and grapeseed oil working in an enormous way to leave your legs as soft as satin silk.
- Well, if you desire to moisturise even more, then you could add a few drops of almond or coconut oil all over your legs.
- Lastly, finish off the exfoliating process by applying a handful of Soap&Glory The Righteous Butter onto your legs to give an ever glowing long lasting effect.
Remember not to apply this product onto disturbed part of your skin.
I hope you had a lovely time in reading this post and as always, I would love to see your valuable thoughts and views into the comment section that is right below.