We all know that hair care is a very important routine next to skin care and in further, no matter whatever age group you fall in, still hair care is considered as a crucial step that we follow in our day-to-day life. Moreover, with warmer months bordering around the corner, it is much needed to prep up our haircare regime in an effective way and just like skincare, haircare also changes to seasonal variations and this time, I have picked up two cool products: one is to protect against heat damage and the other is to nourish the hairline and so, let’s get started.
Fudge Urban Feel The Heat Protection Spray:
Even though, beach waves are so popular among Spring/Summer but still, there is always a real grace when it comes to straightened hair and to break the ice of heat damage, here comes a real hair saviour that is none-other-than, Fudge Urban Feel The Heat Protection Spray.
Plus, some of the main features that includes are:
- Protects your hair locks against 235 degrees
- Works at its best along with straightened hair
- Finishes off with beautiful looking, shinier hair
- Start off the procedure with towel dried wet hair.
- Spray all over the hair.
- Blow dry your hair.
- Straighten your hair using straightener.
- Now, a perfectly finished straightened hair is ready to show off.
Check out their website for more inspirational festive hair ideas and look at these gorgeous braids and doesn’t it look so amazing.
DGJ Organics – Argan Oil:
Even though, there are so many hair care products in the market but only a few are organic and this time, I bumped onto a product that could be described more than a hair care product as they come in a WOW factor of organic statement and the real influence of Moroccan Argan oil explains everything about the richness of this product. So, if you are looking for an organic oil that could be used on both damp and dry hair, then this is the one for you.
- Strengthens, repairs and nourishes your hair
- Reduces frizziness on your hair
- The main ingredient, moroccan argan oil brings back life onto dull, damaged, untamed hair
- Restore all the goodness into your hair
- Finishes off your hair looking silkier, smoother and shinier
Directions to use:
- Apply a small amount of oil onto towel dried, damp hair starting from mid length to ends.
- Then, with a big bristled hair brush, comb your hair evenly and this step is essential as it allows the content to draw all the way long.
- Then, blow dry your hair or dry it under natural air.
- Finally, finish off the hair locks by applying a tiny bit of oil to the ends
- Not to forget, it can also be used on dry hair too.
- Now, your hair is ready to flaunt off.
More reasons to use this product:
This product is salon tested and also, their ingredients are packed with plant derived elements, organic essential oils and extracts. Like icing on the cake, this product is free from sulphates and parabens. ** Click Here** to check out more about their products.
So, what is your current hair care product? Leave some details on the comment section below and as always, I would love to read them.
Twitter // Instagram // Bloglovin’