“Roses are red; Violets are blue”
Valentine’s day – A day to remember these cute and sweet love notes.
Valentine’s day is a perfect day to remember and respect the everlasting love to a very special “Valentine”. Also, on this day, the flowers and perfumes have greater influence and I want to dedicate these four little colourful and perfumed gems on this special occasion.
Very Irresistible Givenchy Eau de Toilette
Very Irresistible Givenchy Eau de Toilette is an elegant and aromatic floral scent. This fragrance is modern and very feminine which you can easily identify from the blended girly colours of pink and purple on the bottle. The heart and base notes of the fragrance is an alliance of five roses and associated with the top notes of star anise and verbena leaf.
Ange Ou Demon Givenchy Eau De Parfum
Ange Ou Demon Givenchy Eau De Parfum is an exceptionally refined fragrance with a symbol of luxury and femininity. This perfume bottle is beautifully designed and it looks like a woman’s smokey eye with a feline flick at the top. Also, it has a mixed notes of oriental flowers, vanilla and saffron.
Organza Givenchy Eau De Parfum
Organza Givenchy Eau De Parfum is a sharp fragrance which captures the extreme femininity of a beautiful goddess. The bottle is finely carved with an hour-glass feminine figure at the back of it. This perfume characterises with the blended notes of the freshness of sap and honeysuckle and the aroma is a smell to die for and it also lasts long.
Amarige Givenchy Eau De Toilette
Amarige Givenchy Eau De Toilette is a radiant fragrance which possesses a classic and mature scent as an aroma. The overlook of the bottle looks like a liquid gold potion and on top of all, this golden bottle smells spontaneous with loads of warmth and grace. And, also, it features an extravagant combined notes of Gardenia.
As all of you know, Valentine’s day is around the corner and on this day, many people exchange cards, flowers, chocolates, gifts and treats with their special “Valentine”. Who would not like a surprise on this memorable day? We all do and, especially, amid of all of the surprises, the best surprise would be when people look for some extravagant, innovative, jaw dropping and mind-blowing sweet treat recipes to impress their “Valentine”. So, I was pondering my mind to get an easy yet elegant recipe for this heart warming occasion.
This recipe is so simple in such a way that anyone can challenge and win to make it happen. Also, the highlights of this recipe are:
- The red colour of the strawberries which signifies the Valentine’s Day
- The crumbly, crunchy texture of the pastry which unbelievably melts in your mouth
- The pool of oozing sweet strawberries which enhances your sweet teeth and gives a comfort feel to your taste buds.
So, what are we waiting for??? Let’s dive into the recipe!!!
Molten Lava Strawberry
Ideal for two people
1/2 pack – Jus Rol Puff Pastry Sheet
1 tbsp plain flour for dusting
4 tbsp Sugar
1/2 tsp Cinnamon Powder
3 drops of Rose Water
A pinch of salt
- Preheat the Oven to 190 deg centigrade for 15 minutes.
- Line the baking tray with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, mix all the ingredients except flour and pastry sheet and set aside for 10 minutes so that the strawberries could soak up all the juices.
- Now, roll the pastry sheet into a circular disc very gently by dusting some flour on the surface.
- Then, put the soaked up strawberries in the middle of the pastry and bring the outside of the pastry sheet to the centre to make as a parcel shape by leaving a small hole at the top to allow some steam to escape.
- Put the parcel in the baking tray and let it bake for 25 minutes on the middle shelf of the oven.
- When you see a golden crust at the top of the pastry and lifts up from the bottom of the tray without sticking to the parchment paper, you know it is ready to be taken out.
- Best served when it is warm.
Enjoy!!! Happy Valentine’s Day!!!