If you are looking for a 90’s themed makeup look for this Spring, then ensure to have your lip glosses on board girls as it is one of the must have staple to nail any kind of 90’s inspired look and literally the same was showcased during SS16 catwalks by the most forerunners in top fashion houses. Meanwhile, talking about lip glosses always brings me so many flash pictures in front of me and the key feature includes a great comeback Spring favourite right at your beauty wardrobe. So, if you want to recreate exactly like SS16 backstage bonanza, then make way to the grand entrance of lip glosses. Well, you must have already seen my love for Estee Lauder Pure Color High Gloss Ultra Brilliance before and this time, Lancome Lip Lover 337 is yet another great pick among my lip gloss collection.
What do you expect from this product?
Well, this lip lover serves as a maestro beauty staple as it includes a 3-in-1 hybrid formula that comes with a lip balm along with an enviably hued tint and also gives an enhanced glossy shininess too. Hence, the shine and colour is achieved without sacrificing the content of moisture. Moreover, the formula of this product has a lovely texture as it is baby soft, light weight and non-greasy at all and the colour looks like sweet pink candies, isn’t it chic and girly? Lastly, the consistency is also equally good and it is the most picture quintessential lip glosses that you might have ever worn.
- The inbuilt lip balm guarantees 8 hours of moisture intact on your lips
- Fuss-free smooth application and reduces the appliance of fine lines on your lips
- Well defined dewy shine finish
- Saturated pigments brings an instant pop of colour
- Flawless non-sticky glossiness on your lips
- Keeps your lips hydrated
- Long lasting wear
This product comes as a sturdy silver metallic bullet and apparently, it is divided into two parts whereas the bottom container holds the most innovative formula and the screwable top holds the applicator wand wherein the teeny weeny bristles on the brush gives you a flawless application each time while in use and the cleverly designed aspect of the wand runs as a broader phase in the centre and it tapers towards the end and hence, it is easy to catch all the corners of your lips so as to give you a full satisfactory use. Finally, the transparent patch in the middle of the bullet showcases the actual shade of the lip gloss. Last but not least, the Lancome symbol is embossed on the top of the bullet.
The screwable top of the bullet is aided with a airtight fix technology and hence you could able to hear a click sound when you try to open the top which in turn reassures you of no further leaks or stains.
- Start the procedure with a well cleaned lips.
- Using a toothbrush, brush off any excess dead skin on your lips.
- Avoid using lip balm as it already has an inbuilt one.
- Open the screwable top applicator wand and apply single stroke on to your upper lip first and then to your lower lip.
- Using the tapered arrow tip end, define a flawless coat onto the outer corners of your lips.
- If you want you could add more layers and build.
- Now, your lips are ready to show off.
- Eye catching intense colour
- Glossy and dewy shine finish
- Inbuilt lip balm provides moisture and hydration
- Long lasting wear
- Non-greasy texture of the hybrid formula
- Well pigmented pout
- Easy to use application
- Smooth layering by visibly reducing fines lines
All-in-all, I’m so impressed with this product. Have you ever used this product before? If so, share your wonderful personal experiences with me and as always, I would love to read them. Happy midweek all!