Have you already seen the signs of Spring? Like wonderful blooms arraying in the back garden and the tweets of birds chirping when you wake up early in the morning, isn’t it glorious to stay in this amazing weather forever (I know, it is not possible albeit). Well, there is also other aspect of life which could bring in Spring straight into your beauty wardrobe and one such staple that I’ve discovered on my recent Spring beauty journey is Estee Lauder Pure Color Envy Lipstick in the shade Dynamic (410). Want to know a bit more of it, then stay tuned girls!
To be honest, I’m addicted to dark coloured lipsticks in general but as soon as Spring has shown its true colours, my heart has literally started to swift for seasonal pleasures and one such warm, neutral and mid toned lipstick is this great staple piece. Besides, whether your skin looks like a bronzy goddess as a sun-kissed skin or being yourself glowing as a radiantly illuminant dewy complexion, in either way, I’m sure you could rock this shade indefinitely well.
All-in-all, this muted rose lipstick with warm undertones gives a full coverage and multi-faceted pigments gives you a well-defined and sculpted pout. Moreover, when it comes to its functionality, the texture is super creamy and glides onto your lips flawlessly with a bit of shine finish and the formula is totally light-weight and so easy to apply. Other key features includes high pigmentation, moisture lock as it comes with time-realesed moisture complex, 6 hours of longevity and lastly, it keeps your lips sealed in hydration all throughout the wear. More importantly, the sensation that you feel from the lipstick is smooth, soft and luxuriously comfortable to wear.
I am a great fan of Estee Lauder‘s packaging as they literally nail each time with their splendid elegant details on their products and for me, the first thing to invest in any high end product is to check the quality of the packaging that it comes with and hence, I always try to pay attention to all the tiny details that it carries before falling in love with the product itself.
Talking about the packaging, let me start with the main part of the lipstick case where the metallic navy blue theme runs all throughout the side of the lipstick case but when it comes to the top and bottom squared part of it, it is completely filled up with golden goodness and the embossed details are thrown with brand name to the top and the shade detail to the bottom. Yes girls! – it is certainly a true delight of luxury.
Moving along to the inside of the lipstick, it is purposefully coloured with just gold hue alone and when you try to twist the bottom tube, the glorious lipstick pops up to the top that stands elegantly well. Last but not least, with just one click, the case closes perfectly well and it feels like luxury is in your hands.
- Start the procedure with a well cleaned lips.
- Using a tooth brush, take off any excess dead skin on your lips.
- Use LUSH Bubblegum lip scrub and exfoliate it nicely on your lips and leave it to stand for few minutes.
- Now, wipe off any remaining lip scrub on your lips.
- Next, apply TED Baker Lip balm on to your lips.
- Then, use a neutral shaded lip pencil on your lips and sketch and line your pout perfectly well.
- Now, use the above lipstick on your lips and try to reach all corners for a well curvaceous lip look.
- Next, blot any excess lipstick in the tissue by pressing your lips.
- Then, reapply lipstick again on your lips and in this way, your lipstick might able to stay on your lips for much longer hours.
- Now, your Spring inspired lips are ready to show off.
- High intense colour
- Well pigmented pout
- Defined and sculpted lips
- Hydrated lips
- 6 hours wear
- Lasts long
- Super creamy texture
- Moisturised feel throughout the day
- Evened out full coverage
- Glides on your lips
- So easy to apply
- Sensation is smooth, soft and comfortable to wear
- Creme finish with a tiny bit of shine to the end
For more Spring time lip inspiration, check in right here for more details. Have you ever tried this product before? If so, share your gorgeous experience with me and as always, I would love to read them. Have a great weekend all!