As we already arrived at the second quarter of the year, Spring is finally in the air and this is the best time to reorganise some of the beauty wardrobe that includes changing from an earthy perfume to a light floral warmer perfume and from dramatic eye look to softer peachy eye look and from blush to bronzer and from heavy makeup to natural dewy makeup look. Hence, with so many variations that happens along the different aspects of make look and I think lips acts the same way too as they are not in exception either and yes, this is the season of lip gloss for sure. So, stay tuned to see more of it.
I am a big fan of Estee Lauder’s packaging features as they always try to incorporate an unique gold detail to each of their product range and this time too, they didn’t disappoint either as they literally nailed by calligraphing the brand name with golden detail. While moving along to the actual tube, it comes as a handy squeezable tube wherein you could able to take tiny blob of lip gloss each time; plus, like icing on the cake, the tube is enclosed with an elegant screwable golden top.
This travel exclusive lip glosses are perfect to store in your hand bag fuss free and the tiniest amount of the content is more than enough for every single use and hence, little goes a long way. Having used Soap & Glory Sexy Mother Pucker Lip Plumping Gloss before, I know the real value of a lip gloss and also, how it works and ever since then, I got so hooked up with lip glosses and fortunately, as we are heading ahead to more sunny days, I think lip gloss is going to be a super winner and apparently, I’m so intrigued with the shear-y glossiness of the lip gloss and lastly, not to forget, the long lasting sweet candy aroma that lingers in your lips incredibly well.
Lip Gloss Colour Range:
- Stolen Kisses – gorgeous pink tint
- Berry Lush – warm berry shade
- Pink Cloud – champagne like hue
- Start the procedure with a well cleaned lips.
- Use your tooth brush to remove any dead skin.
- Prep your lips with LUSH Bubblegum Lip Scrub (as it exfoliates your lips unbelievably good as it contains the content of cater sugar and jojoba oil).
- Use your favourite lip balm to soothe and moisturise your lips (My current favourite is Ted Baker Cocoa scented Lip Balm).
- Now, squeeze a small amount of lip gloss in your finger and then, apply it evenly to your top lip first and then to your bottom lip.
- Now, your lips are ready to show off.
- Available in three different shades
- Mirror like finish
- Glossy sheen
- Sweet candy aroma
- Quintessential for Spring makeup look
Have you ever tried this product before? If so, share your personal thoughts and as always, I would love to read them. Happy #FriYay!