If you are looking for a glimpse of natural skincare product that also comes along with certified organic ingredients, then you should not miss this post as I will be guiding through some of the key aspects of organic natural health and beauty that includes the originality of the formula, quality of the naturally sourced organic ingredients, the real essence of aromatherapy and last but not least, the richness of the core components. Moreover, the icing on the cake is definitely the real benefits that you get from the regular use of organic skincare in your daily beauty routine. So, stay tuned.
Neal’s Yard Remedies:
- Neal Yard Remedies has made their footsteps into the beauty world in early 1980’s.
- They produced several award winning beauty products and also, they are the first beauty companies in the world to produce beauty products along with Fair-trade ingredients.
- Their business ethics is beauty, health and well-being should be natural but not synthetic.
- They scientifically formulate organic ingredients and produce health and beauty products ethically.
- They always use hand picked organic ingredients, natural herbs, essential oils and extracts in their products.
- The aroma from their product is not only fragranced naturally but also, it intensifies your inner soul meanwhile your skin is absorbed by all the goodness of the product.
- Their products are always stick onto the details of purity, safety and efficacy.
- Their products are free from synthetic perfumes, mineral oils, parabens, silicones, artificial colours and phthalates.
Neal Yard’s Organic Seaweed And Arnica Foaming Bath:
Well, if you are looking for a relaxing bath after a day long tiring work, then Neal Yard’s Organic Seaweed and Arnica Foaming Bath will give you a quintessential answer to restore energy into your body as the core components of seaweed, comfrey and arnica when it is combined along with the pure essential oils of lemon, pine, juniper and lavender which could make your muscles soothing and meanwhile, the whole pamper session will detoxify and revitalise your body in just matter of minutes.
How to use:
- Fill in the bath with clean finger touching warm water.
- Pour the foaming bath liberally into the running water.
- Spread it evenly by swirling around the water.
- Then, enjoy the warm bath.
So, have you used any of the Neal’s Yard Remedies’s products before? And if so, why don’t you share some of your personal experiences through this post. This is the last part of this series and if you have missed any of the previous episodes, then you could able to check in right here:
I hope you had a fabulous time in reading this post and as always, I would welcome your valuable thoughts and views into the comment section that is right below.