We all know that Opal is a jewel that has an unmatchable unique characteristics of colours which can brilliantly able to bring rainbow coloured lights when the natural light hits onto it and hence, with that as an inspiration, this time I opted for a gorgeous nail polish from Sally Hansen’s Hard as Nails with shade as sheerly opal and the interesting feature of this shade is that its sheer nature which has opal as a hue that is also colour coordinated with two other undertones of pink and purple and milky white as its base. Moreover, Opal is having a ginormous amount of fashion statement at the moment whereas the colour is not only restricted to just jewels alone but also diverted to other style segments like hair and nails too.
Even though the season for pastels are officially over by now but still there exist an excuse where you can completely exchange pastel for a glossy looking opal nail candies since these nail shade adheres with the current three seasonal properties of trend, colour and statement.
Colours in a nutshell:
- Colour in sheer opal shade
- Several tones of underneath soft colours
- Pearly finish
- A perfect base shade
Application & Process:
- Start the procedure with a well washed, cleaned and moisturised nails.
- Apply a thin layer of base coat onto your nails.
- Apply two or three coats of Sally Hansen’s sheerly opal onto your nails.
- Apply a layer of top coat onto your nails.
- Get a clean and tidy look by strolling a cotton bud that is previously soaked with nail polish remover onto the outer perimeter of your nails.
- Finally, your nails are ready to show off.
- This nail shade can be served as a quintessential base shade for an up-do glass nails.
- You can easily level up this nail shade by adding some confetti foils on top of this nail shade.
- Moreover, these glossy nail shades can be greatly used to preppy negative nails.
- Also, you could unbelievably able to do a metallic nail art on top of this nail shade for a complete new nail look.
- Or, you could ideally bring a story telling fairytale statement onto your nails by adding a blob of shimmery flakes on top of this nail shade.
Hence, sky is the limit for your imagination and you could simply able to either improvise or deconstruct your nails in an infinite number of ways to match up in consistent with the day-to-day trend sets.
I hope you had a fabulous time in reading this post and also, I would appreciate if you could drop in your valuable thoughts and views into the comment section that is right below.