A woman will be elevated over the moon if she has a fuller looking lash effect that is similar to a false lash effect and moreover, you could also able to get fluttering lashes like Audrey Hepburn using some simple techniques wherein the tiniest adjustment on mascara application can leave your lashes unbelievably looking longer and hence, in this post, I will be talking you with some of the useful information on how to use a mascara to the most and also, I will be popping up with some of the mind-blowing tips with regard to mascara application and so, stay tuned.
Step-by-step Mascara Application:
- Firstly, make sure you powder around the eye area so that when you apply mascara onto your lashes, it clings on well to your lashes and less likely to smudge.
- Then, don’t forget to curl your lashes as it gives a longer looking lashes.
- Now, apply primer onto your lashes and not to miss any of your hiding corner lashes too.
- After that, apply nearly 2 or 3 coats of mascara onto both of your lashes.
Tip & Tricks:
- Look for a dense and short bristled mascara wand to give a nice all-over surface coverage to your lashes.
- For a fuller-looking lashes, coat your lashes with mascara from root to end and also, not to forget to pick each of your lashes as it gives a great length too.
- Always keep in mind “no clumps – no mess” and even then you get clumps from mascara, comb your lashes to get a separate and fanned out look.
- Another advantage of curling your lashes before mascara application is, it gives a brilliant wide eyed effect.
- While you coat mascara onto your lashes, make a push and wiggle sweeping movement to get a wonderful voluminous effect onto your lashes.
- For a fuss-free mascara application onto your lower lashes, keep a tissue under your eyes, apply the mascara and allow your lashes to dry and then, take off the tissue.
- While you take mascara out of the container, don’t push and pull your mascara wand several times as air might get clogged up easily.
- As we all know, mascara has the lowest life span among all other beauty tools and hence, discard the mascara after 3-4 months of its use.
- Lastly, for a well-precised mascara application, try to reach the product to the base of your root lashes and press the mascara wand gently upwards to get a good defined look or otherwise, if you apply strength onto your lashes, then the contents of the product might get spread onto your eyelids.
I hope you had a fabulous time in reading this post and as always, you could able to drop in your valuable thoughts and views into the comment section that is right below.