The final touch for any makeup is always lipstick as its been celebrated by famous celebrities and beauty lovers for several decades by now and I should say, it is a perfect way to bring an instant glam effect to any outfit. Moreover, whenever I hunt for a lipstick, I always keep it mind that I am purchasing the right one that has the super luxe quality and also has a well-defined formula withheld in it and that’s why, this time I opted for a rich Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick Pearl in the shade of Coffee Bean No. 300 as it has the super liquisilk enriched formula that brings a smooth softness and colour of the lipstick onto your lips every time after use.
Moreover, brown shades are quintessential for autumn as its colour also represents one of the colours of autumn leaves and also, it works well on your lips in the chiller month of autumn and winter as brown shades tend to absorb the light instantly and will aid you to give an enhanced lip look flawlessly.
Furthermore, 90’s trend is making a huge comeback recently and the best way to embrace the 90’s trend is to wear its iconic brown lip shade on your lips as the gorgeous of the chocolate hue and the richness of the creamy look would work exemplarily well for any occasion faultlessly.
Besides, the famous celebrity, Kylie Jenner, sister of Kim Kardashian also gave a special appearance along with a gorgeous pouted brown lips on the most famous New York Fashion week and the sophisticated makeup look was truly exceptional. Now, let’s see, how to recreate the look.
- Apply a thin layer of lip balm to moisturise your lips rightly.
- Now, draw a perfect lining on your lips by running your desired brown lip liner around the perimeter of your lips ( it also aids to prevent your lipstick from bleeding).
- Then, apply one or two coats of brown lipstick all around your lips evenly.
- After that, just add a few dabs of either burgundy or pink shade onto the centre of your lips to bring in an instant warmth to your lips.
- Lastly, open up your lips and bring a tissue paper in the middle and press your lips lightly to take out any excess lipstick and now, your lips are ready to show off.
I hope you had a fabulous time in reading this post and you could also drop in your valuable thoughts and views into the comment section that is right below.