Not only nail shades make your fingers look pretty but also, it shows off both of your style statement and personality simultaneously and also, it makes your outfit to give a completed look instantly. Moreover, while talking about the “It” nail shades for this season, the dark shades leads the top spot to the rest of others and that’s why, this time I opted for the deepest dark green shade from Barry M Cosmetics in the shade of black pistachio. This “hi shine” gel nail paint from the “Midnight Gellies” collection works exemplarily well for this fall season without any fail.
- Colour resembles more like to black that is close to the deepest green
- High gloss with just one coat of nail paint on top of the base coat (as pictured above)
- No need for a top coat as its formula itself gives a shiny top effect flawlessly
- Salon perfect results with simple ease at home
- Works well with manicure and pedicure
- Formula has a wonderful long-lasting durability
Nail Art Play:
Nail art works exemplarily well with this “It” nail shade.
- A completely different version of french manicure could be achieved by layering a thin coat of glittery silver nail polish onto the tip of this nail shade
- Chevrons are a massive hit for this season and it also acts as a perfect partner onto dark shades and hence, you draw a series of gold chevrons on top of this nail shade to give a faultless nail art look
- I am a great fan of polka dots and of course, white polka dots on top of this nail shade works brilliantly too
- If you work as a busy bee, then nail stamps are a great alternative to an intrigued nail art theme and so, just place a nail art stamp on top of this nail shade to give a completely new dimension look
- Glitters always talk about the success story of fairy tales and hence, apply a thin layer of one of your favourite glitter nail shades including gold, silver, bronze, red and blue shades on top of this nail shade to give a gorgeous glistening look
- Ombre effects are great to bring some pop of colour to your nails instantly and hence, just choose two more colours like taupe and woody brown along with this shade to give a contrasting ombre effect instantly and you could also achieve the same with the help of a sponge
- I love geometric patterns and you could sketch or draw the same with the help of bright white lines on top of this nail shade to give an abstract statement look
I hope you had a fabulous time in reading this post and you could also drop in your various thoughts and views into the comment section that is right below.