The London Fashion Weekend might be over but down the lane, the wonderful memories are still remaining intact inside the heart.
Top ten things that I could recollect:
- Somerset House – Fashion’s biggest ever pop-up boutique
- Unmissable SS15 designer shopping experience to choose from more than 160 brands to shop at industry insider prices.
- A unique opportunity to shop the inimitable designer menswear, womenswear, footwear and accessories – all under one roof
- A great welcome choice for the latest wardrobe up-gradation either from the classy bold monochrome looks or the bohemian seventies trend
- A modern approach to get close to the new designers, they might not have known before
- Live beauty demonstrations and mini-makeover beauty sessions
- People queuing in the line to watch the next catwalk show
- A ginormous fancy video screen with full of recorded catwalk shows
- Fashion lovers striking their favourite pose to get the best snapshots
- The entire hustle-bustle environment were absolutely snazzy, trendy, ultra-modern, chic, stylish, sleek and top-notch