Today is my first year blog anniversary. Well, I am so happy to be a part of this blogging community and also to have a huge number of fellow followers too, who helped me in each and every step of my blogging career. Moreover, when I first started, I had no idea of blogging at all as I was a debutant in blogging within my friends and family circle and hence, every concept of blogging skills were totally learnt by me along with my own interest and I’m totally proud of what I’ve achieved so far. Also, I want to share my experience of how blogging helped me in so many ways to come all the way this long. So, have a cuppa and keep tuned girls.
My experience of blogging:
- Having started as an amateur, I’ve learnt some of the basic tips and tricks initially that one could use everyday in their blogging posts.
- If I had any issues with the blog concepts, then I always popped onto the search engines for various trouble shooting techniques and trust me, I found it very useful.
- Always, I’ve passion for fashion and beauty and that is one of the reason why I started blogging.
- So, how did blog change my life? The answer to this is, it helped me to feel more confident and my whole personality towards beauty has changed a lot and sometimes, I find myself thinking like a makeup artist and why not, that’s all I fancy about at the end of the day.
- Finally, I should definitely say that I’m so blessed to have some of the world’s best fellow bloggers who gives me a pat and appreciate so much for the effort I make each time and I want to say a huge thanks for that.
Even though, there are zillions of things to share along with, right now, I’ve pin pointed some of the key features that are listed above. Plus, to celebrate this anniversary, I lavished myself with a mini beauty haul and so, let me jump in right away.
Firstly, I had a look around onto the beauty counter, Natural Collection and I should strictly recommend anyone not to miss this counter in Boots as they are currently selling 3 for 2 offers which is really a great bargain as if you’re planning to stock up a lot of beauty gifts for this christmas as prices are so reasonable and the choice of nail colours are also humongous. So, I purchased three colours from this counter in which, the first one is a champagne shade which looks more like a light and glossy dusty pink colour and the second one is a frosted plum shade which looks like a gorgeous shimmery orangish pinky shade and the last one is a crystal clear transparent shade which is quintessential to wear any time of the day and moreover, you could also use this shade as a multi purposeful top coat too.
Next, I moved onto the Rimmel London beauty counter where I picked a shade sweet retreat no. 270 from Rimmel London Rita Ora collection and this shade always reminds me of the fluffy and sugary candy floss and also, it is such an awesome shade so that you could either wear it just on its own or you could add a matte top coat to give a new dimension to the nail look too or else, you could do a flower nail art as well. Then, another new product that I bought was Rimmel London’s scandal eyes precision micro eyeliner in the shade black and it is also waterproof too and I can’t wait to try it on. In further, you could also have a look onto Rimmel London’s Scandaleyes Gel Eyeliner too.
Lastly, I’ve been to Barry M beauty counter and I purchased a lip liner in the shade dark pink no.2. Plus, it is such a versatile shade that works exemplarily well along with any berry or pink shades too.
Furthermore, you could also have a look onto some of my recent posts that are listed below:
Quintessential Autumn Grey Nail Candies
Review: Reviv Serums – Telomerase Serum
Magenta Pinkish Nail Candies
I hope you had a lovely time in reading this post and as always, you could also drop in your valuable thoughts and views into the comment section that is right below.
Twitter // Instagram // Bloglovin’.