Who doesn’t want to have a gorgeous signature red lips like Marilyn Monroe and Audrey Hepburn? I know very well that all the beauty fashionistas including me will be lusting long to get that red-carpet look. Moreover, Marilyn Monroe’s makeup artist was inadequately famous for his outspoken technique of sketching a darker shade onto the outer perimeter of the lips and opting for a more lighter shade to the middle. Henceforth, if you follow this beauty secret then, you could never go wrong as it has been practiced from Hollywood stars to beauty lovers for more than half a century by now. So, with that as an inspiration, this time I chose for a much interesting shade of love that red No. 725 from Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick Creme.
The packaging of the product looks pretty decent whereas the bullet base has a combination of black and gold tube that also comes along with a matching black lid to the top. So, when you twist the bottom of the bullet, you could easily able to reach to the top of the elegantly standing lipstick.
Colour and Texture:
It is a marvellous red shade that is also accompanied along with a tiny hint of orange to it and it is also a quite neutral shade as it is neither too warm nor too cold. I consider this colour as a nicely wearable lip shade as it is not over-powering and I would reckon to anyone who are a bit hesitant to choose a ravishing red colour as their choice. While talking about the consistency and texture of the product, it is creamy and soft and the application of the lipstick is also so smooth too.
Features in a nutshell:
- The long-lasting characteristics of the lipstick is reasonably good and it works exemplarily well when you add a thin streak of lip liner onto the outer corner of your lips.
- The pigmentation of the lipstick is really very rich and hence it doesn’t fade away very quickly.
- Reasonably priced for the amount of quality you get it from the product.
- This lipsticks suits for all kinds of skin types from light to dark.
- This lipstick is quintessential for any formal occasion or otherwise, to a dinner date.
- All-in-all, it is a pretty classic shade and also, very affordable that performs brilliantly well too.
I hope you had a fabulous time in reading this post and also, you could always drop in your valuable thoughts and views into the comment section that is right below.