Even though there are so many variations in sketching the preferred strokes of lines onto your eyes that is from pencil to liquid eye liners yet this lusciously creamy gel eyeliner from Rimmel London Scandaleyes Waterproof Gel Liner is great to use it onto your eyes and the only mandatory aspect that you need to have is a well firm and steady hand to draw a desired scheme of line. Plus, this versatile ink pot gel eyeliner is a fuss-free beauty tool as it is smudge-free, smear-free, chip-free, flake-free and crack-free too. Furthermore, as it comes in a generous amount of pot size, there is no wonder that it lasts long forever. So, let me guide you right away.
Features in a nutshell:
- Colour is dark black
- Texture is soft and smooth
- Gel Liner Ink is rich and intense
- Need tiniest amount of it each time
- 24 hours Longevity
- Easy-to-use applicator brush
Various ways to use this gel eyeliner:
- Go for an everyday makeup look just by applying a soft eyeshadow onto your eyelids and sketch the world’s thinnest line onto top of your upper lash line and also smearing a thin slash of line onto the outer half of your lower lash line and completing the eye makeup with plenty of mascara onto both of your lashes to give a fuller lashes look. This makeup is quintessential for a daily work wear look.
- If you are a great fan of feline flicked winged eyeliner, then take a tiny amount of gel eyeliner onto the precision applicator and then glide along smoothly onto your upper lash line with just couple of strokes of eyeliner to get the desired look. The tip is to start as a thin line from the inner corner of your upper lash line and building a thicker line as you go towards the outer corner and then extend outwards a little bit and then, finally don’t forget to join the end part to the outer corner of your eye to get a professional looking famous flicked look.
- I love cat eyes and if you want to design just as a pro-styled cat eye look, then start from the inner corner of your upper lash line with a slightly thick line and afterwards follow the natural shape of your eye and then when it comes near to the outer corner of your upper lash line, extend the flick upwards and then come back to join to the outer corner of your eye to give a nice winged look. Later, you could also fix these lines for a much more intense look by filing in the gaps with a little more of gel eyeliner to give a rich and dramatic makeup look.
Like every other makeup brush and similarly, you could also follow the same procedure to clean this applicator brush and in this way, you could also able to get rid of all the dirt that is sticking onto the applicator brush.
I hope you had a fabulous time in reading this post and as always, you could also drop in your valuable thoughts and views into the comment section that is right below.