Even though those harsh winter chills are finally gone but still, breezy weather and poolside chemicals makes its own toll to our hair. Meanwhile, as we are finally residing onto warm Spring months, we all know about the fact that we all love to swim and also, splashing in water is one of the most played about sports for this season and hence, getting into a specific haircare regime is always a must. Besides, just as we take care of our skin twice daily, it is also important to follow a religious haircare routine as well and hence, stay tuned to see what’s in-store for.
TRESemme 24 Hour Body Shampoo:
We all know that TRESemme is great in creating haircare products that are salon quality and their products are incredibly designed to help you achieve salon gorgeous hair everyday.
What is great about 24 hour body shampoo?
- It builds up body to your hair
- It has unique volume control complex and silk protein formula
- Gives you fuller looking voluminous hair
- Keeps your hair bouncing without weighing it down
- Ideal for everyday use
How to use?
- Apply it to wet hair from roots to ends.
- Work into a lather and gently massage your scalp.
- Rinse thoroughly.
- Follow on with your regular conditioner.
Garnier Ultimate Blends:
I’m a great fan of Garnier haircare products and their ultimate blends is my current favourite and right now, I’m really obsessed with their The Marvellous Transformer shampoo.
What is special about Garnier Ultimate Blends?
- The formula is enriched with argan and camellia oils
- It is paraben free
- It is great to use on dull and dry hair
- It nourishes your hair with a glowing shine
L’occitane Repairing Shampoo:
With 5 essential oils of ylang-ylang, sweet orange, lavender, geranium and angelica, there is no wonder that this repairing shampoo is a total life saviour and I always use this when my hair needs a bit of TLC. Click here for a complete detailed review.
Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Frizz Remedy:
“There’s more to life than hair but it’s a good place to start” – The Aussie Philosophy
- This deep treatment is quintessential for misbehaving, frizzy hair
- Its unique formula helps to replenish moisture to your hair
- It reduces frizz and makes your hair to look luscious and shiny
- Aloe vera helps to soothe your hair
- Jojoba seed oil helps to condition your hair
Directions for use:
- After shampooing, apply a blob of 3 minute miracle frizz remedy on to your hair.
- Allow it to stand for 3 minutes.
- Finally, rinse with warm water.
Charles Worthington – Salon Home -Moisture Seal Conditioner:
If you are looking for a perfect moisture seal to your hair, then this conditioner is the ideal choice for you and it works exemplarily well on dry hair.
- The formula is exceptionally rich
- It seals luscious moisturisation to your hair
- It brings in intense nourishment to your hair
- Your hair looks like full of life after use
- It makes dry ends to virtually disappear
- It gradually improves your hair to easily manageable
- After shampooing, slather it onto your wet hair.
- Leave it for 5 minutes.
- Rinse with warm water.
- Note: Avoid contact with eyes.
Ogx – Argan Oil Of Morocco:
This rejuvenating liquid gold is my all time ultimate hair oil which I always depend upon and with current trend of argan oil getting so popular all around the world, I’m not in exception either. Besides, with added key elements of Vitamin E, minerals, anti-oxidants and essential fatty acids, I think there is no other way to include vital components to your hair.
To get to know more about its advantages, just click in right here to see all the key benefits.
TRESemme Perfectly (UN)Done Wave Creating Sea Foam For Soft Waves:
So, if you are heading down to beach or on a beach holiday, then this is the perfect accompaniment as it gives you a flawless looking beach waves at no time at all.
- Ultra light-weight sea foam
- Easy to handle creamy texture
- Infused with sea kelp extract
Want to know more? Then, head over to this section to see all about it in detail.
VO5 Extra Body Styling Mousse:
I’m religiously using VO5 products for quite a while and I’m totally loving their tremendous quality that comes along with an affordable price range too. Hence, I would highly recommend to anyone who is looking for a perfect styling mousse.
- Light-weight formula
- Gives extra body and voluminous look to your hair
- Weather resistant
- Whipped cream like texture
- Apply it onto shampooed and conditioned hair.
- Take a few squirts and apply it onto your hair.
- Spread it all along the length of your hair.
- Allow it to sink completely on your hair.
- Then, blow dry your hair.
- Now, your hair is ready to get straightened.
L’oreal Paris Elnett Satin Heat Protect Styling Spray:
This heat protectant spray works absolutely great before using any other heated appliances onto your hair as it gives full protection from roots to ends. After application, it brings in frizz free, soft and smooth hair with silky shine finish. Moreover, it also protects your hair upto a temperature of 230 degree centigrade, doesn’t it sound amazing?
Kerastraight Rescue Creme:
Just as the name says, this creme acts as a great rescue creme to your hair as it includes some of the key features as repair, rescue, replenish, hydrate and seal. For more information, click in right here.
Have you ever used any of these products before? And, if so, share your personal experiences with me and as always, I would love to read them.
May Beauty Favourites
7 Pastel Shades That You Need To Know For This Spring
My Luxury Mascara Featuring Lancome Grandiose
Twitter // Instagram // Bloglovin’