Is it fair enough to have too many eye shadow palettes? If you ask me, I would say, it is a girl’s dream albeit and my heart always starts pounding when I see those luscious, eye-catching hues and if you have followed me for a while, then you might have known that I’m always on a hunt for new brands that are quality wise, in par with high end and money wise, budget friendly at the same time and viola! I hit the target this time as I bumped onto an amazing Swedish brand, IsaDora. So, stay tuned to see what’s in-store for?
Truly speaking, I’m so impressed with the amazing quality of the product as they come as fragrance free that are also clinically tested but not on animals and so, that is a good start and then, their products are designed in such a way that is suitable to use for sensitive eyes and sensitive skin and isn’t it amazing? Most of all, I love their premium quality at a very affordable price tag.
Packaging of this quartet looks stunningly sleek with black canvas and embossed with a silver note of brand name to the middle right and when you tend to open, it comes along with a compact mirror to the top and a quad eye shadow palette to the base and so, it is extremely travel friendly as the clip on lock is best served on the go with complete protection of mess free eye shadow.
Formula is simply amazing and I have tried 02 Pink Dream and 01 Dragonfly and the texture is creamy and silky in touch and it promises to give a long-lasting finish that is up to 12 hours provided if you have applied the quintessential eye shadow base. Then, moving along to its intensity, it is well pigmented and pays off really well and the depth of staying power is also good. Besides, if you are looking to build on further with eye makeup look, then you can blend in as per desired.
Here comes the best part as it talks more kind of beauty, science and technology which I’m always curious about as I really love the innovative technicality each brand uses in so that they could use their product to be unique rest among the others and IsaDora is not in exception either as they use Liquid Powder Technology in their eye shadow which brings in an unbelievable coverage and also, makes the flawless finish every time you use.
- Start the procedure with a well washed and clean eyes.
- Apply a coat of eye shadow base as it acts as a base for the whole eye makeup look.
- I always fan around the biscuit like beige shade to the crease area so that catches the light swiftly.
- I always play around with the hues by starting the lightest colour to the inner eyelid area and then, apply the desired base colour to the middle area and finishing off sensibly with a darker shade to the outer corner of the area.
- Then, you can build up as per required.
- Exclusive formula
- Liquid powder technology
- Love the packaging of palette
- 14 variations of palette range
- Creamy in texture
- Silky soft finish
- Long lasting staying power
- Well pigmented
- Intense hue look
- Easy to use and blends flawlessly
- Fragrance free
- Clinically tested but not on animals
- Suitable to use for sensitive skin
- Ideal to use for sensitive eyes
- Travel friendly
- Very affordable
- Amazing quality
Have you ever used this product before? If so, share along your personal thoughts and as always, I would love to hear from you.