With gorgeous sun shining brightly outside, today I will be chatting about an iconic beauty staple that is currently raving about in the market. Guess what! Of course, it is a lip product. Well, with so many lip products available in the high street ranging from lipstick to lip gloss and from lip balm to lip stain, today I will be discussing about the most raved about lip product that is none other than matte lip cream and yes, matte lips are getting so popular than ever before and my recent find in that category is Sleek Makeup Matte Me Lip Cream in the shade Velvet Slipper which I bought during my recent visit to Superdrug and you could able to check the same in my Collective Beauty Haul post.
Sleek Makeup Matte Me Lip Cream is a liquid lipstick that dries off quickly as like a blink of an eye and it finishes off brilliantly with a bold opaque lips. Moving along to the texture of the formula, it is well formulated that could be easily applied onto your lips using the inbuilt doe foot applicator. Lastly, unlike other matte lipsticks, this one works exemplarily well with pigmentation and longevity.
Sleek Makeup has really excelled with the packaging of the product and basically, it comes as a translucent tube at the bottom where you could able to see the actual content of the product and the top is enclosed with a black screwable doe foot applicator. Plus, the best part is, the clickable top ensures us for a guaranteed no leakage or spillage feature.
- Start the procedure with well cleaned lips.
- Then, follow my 3-step lip care routine.
- Line your lips with the same shade as lip cream.
- Now, using doe foot applicator, fill up your lips completely well.
- Allow it to dry for few seconds.
- Now, your matte lips are ready to show off.
Note: If you feel like your lips tend to dry then, just dab the tiniest amount of lip balm on your lips.
- Well stained, pigmented lip look
- Opaque matte finish
- This liquid lipstick dries off quickly
- Easy application with inbuilt doe foot applicator
- Hue tends to stand out darker in shade than on the tube
- Lasts long
- Very affordable as it is just under £5
- Extra colour range available to suit everyone’s needs
Well, if you have missed my recent posts, then you could always able to check in right here. Recently, I was reviewing about Rodial Smokey Eye Pen which could able to bring a uber-chic smokey eye look with this product alone and a mascara. Well before, I was discussing about yet another interesting review post, Eyeko London Skinny Liquid Eyeliner Black which makes this beauty staple as an iconic asset. I hope you will surely check it out.
Have you ever used the above product before? If so, let me know about your thoughts and as always, I would love to read them.