If Kylie Jenner can yield a smoky eye look with just 3 products, then we could also able to do that. And, anyways, isn’t it sound amazing? Yes! Recently, on a great occasion, she has decked herself up with gorgeous pinkish purple smoky eye look and also, she acclaimed that as a quintessential smoky eye look which is suitable for either day or night time smokey eye look and hence, with that as an inspiration, this time, I’ve selected just 3 products to accomplish the much anticipated and stunning smoky eye look. Besides, with a hint of twist, this time, I’ve tried the ever popular greyish black smokey eye look and so, stay tuned girls!
In simple words, it is the bold style statement look to your eyes and it makes your eyes to look so dramatic by finishing off your eyes with a long lusting dark eyed look that are smudged quintessentially to suit best for all kinds of special occasions. Lastly, not to forget that smokey eyes are girl’s best friend just as a diamond.
- Accessorize London Pocket Set Eye Shadow Palette
- Collection Cosmetics Liquid Eyeliner
- Estee Lauder Sumptuous Extreme Lash Multiplying Volume Mascara
- Eye shadow brush
- Blending brush
- Small brush
- Eyelash curler
- Cotton bud
- Create a base: Since there is no visibility of eye shadow primer here, I’m just sticking on to the lighter shade of grey as an eye shadow base because it will give some depth to the whole makeup look. And, using my finger, I’ve applied the light grey shade (top middle of the palette) onto the eyelids and crease area.
- Crease area: Using the blending brush, I’ve applied the dark grey shade (bottom middle of the palette) along the crease area and I did blend and buff movement to create a perfect blend to the crease area.
- Depth to lower crease area: Using the blending brush, I’ve applied the shimmery dark blue (top right of the palette) onto the lower crease area to give some intense depth and shimmer and yet again, I did the same blend and buff movement to make the shade to cover up evenly.
- Eyelids: Using the eye shadow brush, I’ve dabbed the shimmery grey shade (bottom left of the palette) all along the eyelids.
- Outer corner of the eye: Using the blending brush, I’ve applied a dab of black shade (bottom right of the palette) onto the outer corner of the eye and I’ve blended it so well to give a defined sharp look.
- Inner corner of the eye: Using a small brush, I’ve applied a bit of sparkly silver shade (top left of the palette) onto the inner corner of the eye.
- Lower lash line: Using a small brush, I’ve applied a hint of grey shade below the lower lash line area.
- Eyeliner: I’ve applied a quintessential winged eyeliner using the above eyeliner selection.
- Mascara: First of all, using eye lash curler, I’ve curled my lashes really well before heading onto the next step. Using the above mascara, I’ve applied plenty of coats of mascara onto the upper and lower lashes vigourously.
- Final touch: Using a cotton bud, I’ve tidied up all the bits and bobs in and around the eye. Now, the completed smokey eye makeup look is ready to show off.
Have you ever tried a smokey eye look before? If so, let me know about your personal thoughts and don’t forget to leave in some great tips and tricks and as always, I would love to read them.