Eye makeup is the most loved about beauty part that I always desire to do as it gives me so much pleasure in playing around with various colours and also, in creating some dramatic finished eye makeup look too. Well, if you are just like me who has an incredible seasonal tastes in beauty side, then you should definitely need to follow up this tutorial as it not only shows you how to get it done by step by step method but instead, it also uses just 3 products alone to complete the whole eye makeup look. Isn’t it sound so amazing? Score! So, with so much anticipation going around, let me get straight into it right away.
- Estee Lauder Pure Color Envy Eye shadow Palette (travel-size)
- Collection Cosmetics Liquid Eyeliner
- Estee Lauder Sumptuous Extreme Lash Multiplying Volume Mascara
Having said that it is just a week ahead to enter into Summer officially, I think choosing the above palette is the right choice as it is packed with full of summer flavours and these nudes shades are quintessential to define any kind of Summer inspired minimal makeup look.
Besides, we also know that Summer eye makeup look is meant to be full of freshness, light shades that are not over powering and hence, sticking onto this shade is a total bliss and also, I had so much fun playing around with it.
- Eye shadow brush
- Blending brush
- Shu Uemura eye lash curler
- cotton bud
- For the eye shadows, I’m using Estee Lauder Pure Color Eye shadow palette.
- Using blending brush, take the brown matte shade and blend it well along the crease area by blend and buff movement.
- Again, using blending brush, take the brown shimmer and blend it well to the lower part of the crease area.
- Using eye shadow brush, dab some pink all around the eyelid area.
- Using finger, dab some biscuit shade onto the inner corner of the eye.
- Add some biscuit shade onto the brow bone area as well.
- Take the Collection cosmetics liquid eyeliner and do the perfect winged eyeliner.
- Lastly, finish off the tutorial by adding plenty of Estee Lauder sumptuous extreme lash multiplying volume mascara onto both upper and lower lashes.
- Now, using a cotton bud, tidy up any mess in the completed look.
- Finally, your Summer Daytime Eye Makeup look is ready to show off.
I hope you had a lovely time in reading this post and as always, I would love to read your fantastic comments.