This is the time of the year where BB cream comes as a life saviour as it is quintessential to use as a light foundation base without sacrificing the heaviness from the foundation. Besides, as we are moving forward towards warmer, sunny days, I think it is an absolute must have beauty essential for this Spring/Summer. I hope you do agree with me as I do. Moreover, with so many BB creams are available in the market, there occurs a great opportunity to tune ourselves to bring in the inner beauty goddess out as it is so simple to make our own BB cream. Doesn’t it sound amazing? And so, come along with me to see how to get an instant BB cream.
First of all, you will be surprised to see that it only takes just two items to bring in the new formula of BB cream, how genius is that? So, let’s see the actual products now:
- Regular Day Cream with SPF factor
- Normal Concealer
Yes, that’s it and right here, I will be using Nivea sensitive day cream and Collection lasting perfection concealer as my product choices.
There are so many advantages in using BB cream during warmer months and herewith, I will be highlighting some of the key aspects of using BB cream.
- Formula is lighter than the heavier foundation
- Perfect evened out base and covers blemishes, dark spots and eye bags
- Ideal to wear for day outs and beach
- Your skin looks flawless just as a second skin
- Brightens your skin exemplarily well
- Smoothes and tones your skin as well
- Brings out dewy finish on your skin
- It is very easy to blend
- Great for versatile application such as with a sponge or makeup brush or fingers
- It comes along with moisturising feature
- It has SPF factor which helps to aid your skin against harmful UV rays
- SPF factor also helps to fight against your skin from environmental affecting factors
- It hydrates your skin concerned areas of dry skin
Firstly, take a tiny blob of your regular day cream and mix it along with your everyday concealer to get a new BB cream formula. In further, to bring in the right consistency, you could always add more or less of the concealer as per required.
- Start the procedure with a well cleaned, washed and towel dried face.
- Then, use your daily moisturiser to keep your skin as fresh as a daisy.
- Now, take the above BB cream and using beauty blender, apply it onto your face evenly.
- Set the evened out base with loose setting powder.
- Now, your face is ready to add on more products like eyeshadow, eyeliner, mascara, blush, bronzer, highlighter and lipstick.
- Finally, your face is ready to show off.
Have you ever tried this technique before? And, if so, you could share your experiences along with me and as always, I would love to read them. Or else, let me know your tips and tricks that you use in your everyday makeup looks.
Also, don’t forget to see bonus post later today and so, stay tuned!
Happy Midweek All!