So, what kind of cleansing beauty routine do you follow in your everyday life? Are you sticking onto just 2 or 3 products to finish off your cleansing routine? Or, do you have a complicated skincare routine that takes tons of products to keep control on your skincare cleansing regime? Well, no matter whichever cleansing routine you follow but I’m sure, you won’t be skipping a day without Micellar waters, isn’t it? Yes, it is such a wonder product which could suit quintessentially well to adapt according to our busy life schedule. Score! Besides, nowadays, cleansing your skin twice daily is a universally accepted code and me not in exception either. Hence, stay tuned girls!
So, what are micellar waters then?
Micellar waters has the power of capturing all the dirt particles on your skin and hence, cleansing your skin in a non-rinsing way by leaving no trace of irritation and thats what I call it as a miracle product as a small dab of this product on the cotton pad when it is swiped onto your face does all the magic meanwhile cleansing and removing impurities in just one go.
So, when does the micellar technology started then?
You might have guessed it right as it all started in France long time before and later, the technology has been encrypted to all parts of makeup world and with fashion shows and makeup events are running all across the world regularly, there is no wonder that it has been followed and worshipped by millions of beauty lovers all around the world.
What do you expect from this product?
Garnier micellar cleansing water is an easy way to remove makeup, soothe and hydrate your face, eye area and lips and all these can be achieved in just one step and that is too without rinsing at all.
- All-in-one cleanser
- Like a magnet, the cleansing agents capture and lift away dirt from your skin
- No need to rinse
- No need to rub to remove makeup from your face
- Your skin feels cleansed and refreshed well
- No trace of product left behind
- Great to remove mascara onto your lashes including waterproof mascara
- Light work is only needed even to remove heavy makeup
- Fragrance free
- Soothing formula and hence, it is gentle on your skin
- Keeps the face hydrated
- Suitable for all skin types including sensitive skin
How to use?
Apply the product to a cotton pad and wipe off your face, eyes and lips and just in one swipe, all the impurities will be gone. Also, no rinsing and rubbing required.
What does this product claim for?
Nivea sensitive caring micellar water is very effective yet taking care of your skin at the same time. Besides, this product has an amazing 3-in-1 formula that is gentle to use on your face and eyes.
- 3-in-1 care cleanser
- The formula is enriched with Dexpanthenol and grape seed oil
- Removes eye makeup gently without rubbing
- Cares for beautiful eye lashes
- Cleanses deeply and effectively removes makeup
- Requires no rinsing
- Does not break skin’s natural barrier
- The refreshing fluid has no dehydrating effects on your skin at all
- Moisturises your face exponentially well
- Helps to reduce 3 signs of sensitive skin conditions that includes redness, tightness and dryness
- Your skin feels soft and supple after use
- Face looks healthily balanced and beautiful
- No need for toner after use
Use morning and and evening everyday by gently massaging onto your skin with a cotton pad while keeping eyes closed. No need to rub or rinse.
Have you ever used these gorgeous products before? And, if so, you could always able to share your thoughts with me and as always, I would love to read them.