With Kylie Jenner soaring in numbers on the Instagram feeds along with her stunning pout as the centre stage, there is no wonder that all the beauty lovers are so intrigued with the pouted, plumper lips. Yes girls, that’s what I call it as LIP GAME. So, are you already on the lip game? Or, if not, then check out this post on how to make your lips to get step up to the top notch game. Also, with just 3 simple steps, you could unbelievably able to achieve a tender looking supple and soft baby lips that you have never experienced before. Hence, let’s get started.
With sleeves rolled up, first of all, let me begin with the basic elements that you need to get a flawless, softened baby lips. Mark my words, this pampering routine is just like icing on the cake before heading onto any kind of lipstick wears. So, come along with me for a lip-i-licious chat.
Exfoliation is the first process of prepping up your lips and yet, this process is not just for face and body alone but also, it works very effective onto your lips too and to enhance the process even much better, there is no other lip scrub is better than my ever trusted lip care icon, LUSH Bubblegum Lip Scrub. So, how does it top up as a quintessential lip scrub than any other? The reason behind is, it is packed with natural ingredients such as caster sugar and jojoba oil where in the caster sugar accomplishes the exfoliation effect and meanwhile, the jojoba oil gives you a tremendous amount of moisture content that is ideal to give you a rejuvenated lips.
DIY Lip Mask:
- Honey – 1/2 tsp
- Cooking oil – few drops
My hands always tend to reach the kitchen cabinet as I’m so addicted to the comfortability of the beauty that it gives. As a beauty lover, you must have already known the fact that honey is a natural skin soother and since the consistency of the honey is little thicker, I’m diluting it with few drops of oil for an easier application. FYI: Honey is packed with richness of anti oxidants and hence, it keeps your lips to be healthily balanced all the time.
My bejewelled lip balm from Ted Baker is my current favourite and the cocoa scented flavour gives my lips a sweet sensation which I always ever wanted for. For full details, click in right here.
Apparently, the functionality of lip care begins with 3 simple steps and here is the breakdown of how it works.
- Exfoliation – To prep up your lips
- Soothing – Ensure to give moisture retention to your lips
- Balm – To make your lips soft and supple
- Start the procedure with a well cleaned lip.
- Using a tooth brush, take off any excess dead skin on your lip.
- Then, using the above lip scrub, exfoliate your lip effectively well.
- Now, use the above lip mask and allow it to soak on your lip for 5 minutes.
- Then, wipe off or rinse off any excess lip mask.
- Now, liberally apply the above lip balm to make your lips to be repaired and rejuvenated well.
- Finally, your lips are ready to show off.
- First of all, it makes your lips to look clean and hygienic.
- It makes your lips to feel hydrated, dry-free and chapped-free.
- If you are a regular user of lip stains and matte lipsticks, there are lots of chances to make your lips to be dry and hence, to avoid it, prepping up your lips is highly beneficial as it instantly heals and lifts up your lips.
- Always remember to use natural ingredients as much as possible when you head onto lip care routine.
Here comes the end of this post and to know all about lip products, then you could faultlessly able to check in right here where it covers almost all the essentials that you need for your lips.
Lastly, remember to share your thoughts with regards to lip care regime and as always, I would love to read them. Happy weekend all!