I have been nominated by the gorgeous Beautisteel for the Leibster award and FYI: It is a fun way to recognise new and upcoming bloggers and it helps to improve more visibility and also promote their blog. So, let me get straight into it.
11 random facts about me:
- I love to do yoga.
- My favourite nibble is toffee popcorn.
- When sun comes out, my favourite way to pass time is to go for outing.
- I’m a shopaholic and I love to grab bargains.
- My top beauty wish list for this year is to explore more Charlotte Tilbury products.
- I have great cooking skills.
- I love to bake cakes too.
- I prefer to stick onto natural skincare regime as much as possible.
- I always love to admire confident women in the beauty and fashion industry.
- Among runway models, I love Karlie Kloss.
- In general, I love fashion, beauty and photography.
11 questions that I’ve been asked to answer for:
- Where are you from? I’m originally from India and later settled back in UK.
- Why did you start your blog? Having seen so many inspiring blogs and vlogs before, I’ve started an urge to start my own blog.
- If you could go to any place in the world, where it would be? I always wanted to go to the city that never sleeps which is none-other-than, NewYork.
- What are the top three must have items when travelling? This is a very tricky question. Hand cream always tops the list which is then followed by lipstick and hand sanitiser.
- If money was no factor, what would your dream job be? I would love to be a fashion designer as I have so much inspiration towards fashion.
- Who inspires you? All the innovative bloggers are my true inspiration as they put so much time, effort and energy to shape up their blogs.
- Home cooked meal or eating out? Cooking is in my genes and so, certainly, I would prefer to go for home cooked meal.
- What is your favourite book? Insurgent by Veronica Roth is my current favourite book.
- What is the strangest food that you have eaten? One time, I was eating seafood paella and I saw mini octopus was submerged inside the meal portion which is quite a surprise for me as I’m not use to eat it.
- What is one useful tip that you can pass on? Self confidence is the most important striving factor for any kind of work and hence, try to built it and never give up until you get it.
- Where do you get the ideas for your blog? I mostly read lots of beauty and fashion related articles regularly and also, I do keep watching the latest trends and these two are the vital factors to help me to get new ideas.
Now, my nominees are:
And, my questions are:
- Who are your inspiring bloggers?
- Name 3 Youtube channels that you watch regularly?
- What is your take on Spring makeup look?
- Do you accessorise a lot and what are they?
- Name 3 makeup brands that you want to explore this year?
- Name 3 must-have beauty products in your handbag?
- What is your favourite reality show? And, why?
- What are your interests other than blogging?
- How often do you get a new mascara?
- How many blog posts do you do in a week?
- What are your social media platforms?
Hope you all had a fabulous time in reading this post and have a wonderful Thursday.