How is your skincare transition from Winter to Spring going on? I hope you might have changed some of the skincare products that are light and gentle which is also suitable to use for this time of the year. Yes girls, today’s post is all about a skincare product and it is also from my trust-worthy beauty brand, Lancome. Plus, as weather is getting warmer day by day, I thought of opening up this gorgeous product which is named as Lancome Galateis Douceur Gentle Softening Cleansing Fluid and as the name says, it is as gentle as a second skin. So, stay tuned girls.
All about the formula:
The texture of the formula is so light weighted and the milky consistency of the formula is quintessential to remove all the impurities from your face that includes removing foundation, concealer, blush, bronzer, highlighter and even, eye makeup too.
If you are a serious lover of tropical ingredients just like me, then I bet you will certainly love this product as it is packed with all the goodness of papaya and pineapple extract which in turn leaves your skin to feel as super fresh and unbelievably clean.
- Gentle on your skin
- Skin feels soft and supple
- Suitable for all skin types
The packaging is pretty simple and it comes with a milky white container as the base with a shimmery frosted blue top that is accompanied along with the flip top opener, which is also so easy to open and dispense the product each time while you use. Besides, the brand and name details are calligraphed to the front and the description and expiry details are summoned to the back.
How to use:
- To begin with, use this product every morning and evening for a tender looking glowing skin.
- Start the procedure by applying the above product in light strokes across the forehead, cheeks and chin by starting from the middle of the face and moving towards outward.
- Then, finish off the T-zone area.
- Wipe away all the dirts and impurities on a tissue.
- Then, apply a preferred toner to tone your face (I regularly use my favourite luxury toner, Lancome Tonique Douceur).
- Now, dab the tiniest amount of serum onto your face (In the morning, I prefer to use OZ Naturals HA Serum and in the evening, I swap to Estee Lauder Night Repair Serum).
- Then, apply your regular moisturiser.
- Now, your skincare ritual is satisfactorily completed.
I really love this product and it has lots of pros to claim about. It is extremely mild, keeps moisture intact on your skin, cleanses, hydrates and rejuvenates your skin at the same time and it works exemplarily well without having any sign of breakouts or skin upsets.
Have you ever tried this product before? If so, keep me posted with your fabulous thoughts and as always, I would love to read them. Also, check out my favourite eye makeup remover and click in right here to find out more details about it.