Finally, sun is out and I’m getting an instinct that the weather has started to change a bit and convincingly, in the Spring mode. Fingers crossed. Well, keeping weather aside, let’s move onto today’s post, which is a gorgeous eye shadow palette that is predominantly called as Estee Lauder Pure Color Eyeshadow/Ombre A Paupieres. This is my latest addition to my existing travel friendly collections and I absolutely love it. Plus, if you work like a busy bee as an urban chic, then this palette is quintessential to define your eyes while you are on the move wherein this one compact palette is pretty enough to satisfy all the beauty needs that your eyes look for.
This palette comes in as a luxurious black box which secures the contents with an airtight lockup feature and the eye shadow contents are displayed in a row of four colours with an application brush to the front and the inner top of the box comes with a full size mirror which can help you to give an even application while you are on the go.
Apparently, this palette comes up with two satin shades, one matte shade and one shimmer shade and the colour shades includes: sugar biscuit, nude fresco, wilde sable and hot cinnamon which could easily able to make either a nude or rose makeup look effortlessly well. Let me explain with a detailed makeup look.
Nude Makeup Look:
- Prime your eyes either using NYX eyeshadow base or Urban Decay Primer Potion.
- Then, apply wilde sable onto crease area of your eyes and then blend well using a blending brush to give an evened out matte look.
- Now, apply hot cinnamon to the outer corner of your eyes to bring in some depth to the look.
- Next, apply sugar biscuit to inner corner and centre of the eyelid to give a well brightened look.
- Then, apply khol pencil to outer two-thirds of your lower lash line.
- Now, using gel eyeliner, sketch a fine line to your upper lash line.
- Next, apply two to three coats of mascara onto your lashes to get a fanned out lash look.
- Now, define your brows using Soap&Glory Brow Archery.
- Then, use a thin layer of concealer under the brow so that you could able to bring in some highlight to the brow bone area.
- Finally, make some final touchups to finish off the look effectively well.
I’m so happy with the texture of the eye shadow as it is so light in weight and the consistency is perfect as creamy and powdery and the pigmentation is ideal to bring in an easy build up application of the product to your eyes and while coming along to the longevity, it lasts long too and hence it is a great choice for an all day workwear.
I would definitely recommend this to anyone who is looking for a versatile workwear use or as a travel friendly compact palette that you could use while you are on the move. Well, the quality of the product is top notch and it is from Estee Lauder and hence, you could able to trust this product.
Have you ever used this product before? If so, then let me know your thoughts on this product. For all other product information about the brand, check onto Estee Lauder website. This comes to the end of this post and I wish you all have a great weekend. Happy #FriYay.