So happy to see you all in the beginning of March and over here, it is yet another gloomy and dull day and how is the weather over in your part of the world? I hope sun is shining brightly. Ok, let me move onto the actual content now. Well, if you are a regular reader of my blog posts, then you might have noticed my recent post on Last Minute Valentine’s Day Gift Ideas where I was talking about all the possibilities of bath and beauty products that you could able to give it as a gift from the multi-award winning luxury brand, L’occitane En Provence. Initially, before heading onto their beauty products, first of all, I was intrigued to know more about their much raved about bath products and so, I’ve been on a mission to test and try theses products and I think it is been more than a two and half weeks by now. So, let me jump into the detailed review about these products and so, stay tuned girls!
Firstly, I’m so glad that I’ve tried these gorgeous bath products from L’occitane En Provence as the quality of these products are absolutely unmatchable and now, I could able to understand why their bath products are named as an award winning product. Also, we know that a good product always carries a hefty price tag but instead, here, I should acclaim that their products are reasonably priced while compared to their other competent peer leaders in the beauty industry.
What does the product promises?
“A shower gel with an irresistible scent that will change your shower into a genuine moment of pleasure”.
- Lemon tree smooth
- The oomph effect of lemon scent lingers in your nose immediately after you open up the bottle.
- It brings in the refreshing flavour of Mediterranean aromatic lemon garden right into your bathroom.
- All in all, it is foamy, fragranced and strictly adheres to the promises of what it says.
- It is mentioned in the pack that it is suitable to use for all skin types including sensitive skin.
- The only downside is, it has a strong lemon fragrance (but I’m ok with it).
- Finally, I would rate this citrusy, lemon fragranced, Look Fantastic 2011 Beauty Award Winning shower gel as 9/10.
What’s the hype?
“This product promises to transform your dry, damaged hair to strong and shiny hair”.
Trademark Of 5 Essential Oils:
- Sweet orange
- Last month, my hair was in a very bad state as dull and dry due to severe winter conditions but this product came as a hair saviour when my hair need a bit of TLC.
- This mild, botanical scented shampoo worked exemplarily well onto my hair and each strand of my hair turned to be silky and soft.
- After two weeks time of its use, I could visibly see a difference in the texture of my hair as there are no more split ends or any breakage.
- Also, I could also able to see the vital impact of vitamin B5 from the shampoo as it left my hair healthily balanced meanwhile protecting at the same time.
- Finally, it is a thumps up from my side on this 2013 Red Magazine Award Winning repairing shampoo and I would rate this product as 9.5/10.
Have you ever tried these products before? And if so, let me know about your personal views about these products as I would love to read your gorgeous comments as always.
Happy Midweek All!