As a beauty lover, I always on a hunt for a new innovative products that could ideally bring in quality which could able to revitalise my skin efficiently well. Even though, there are hundreds and thousands of skin effective beauty products that are already arrayed onto the beauty aisles, selecting one from them is an overwhelming option and even further difficult situation is choosing the best among the rest and one particular skincare vital element that I always look for is a skin essential face serum which is considered as the powerhouse of skincare.
What is serum?
Serum is a thick in consistency beauty fluid that are packed with skin essential anti-oxidants which could ideally deliver active elements that your skin needs.
Why do you need a serum?
Serum always comes with most anti oxidants than any other skincare products and these beneficial components contains anti ageing skin pleasing elements that helps to improve anti ageing results.
Where it can be used?
- Start the procedure with a well cleaned and washed face.
- Using cleanser take out all the dirts from your face.
- Now, use a toner to tone your skin.
- Then, take a tiny blob of serum into your palm, then rub it and apply it onto your face and neck ( I use two different face serums – one in the morning skincare and another in the evening skincare routine).
- Now, apply a thin layer of moisturiser to absorb all the goodness.
- Lastly, your skincare routine is complete.
Benefits of using serum:
- To get better results, use it in morning and evening regularly
- Packed anti-oxidants helps to soothe redness and brightens your skin
- Assists to improve and fade away anti-ageing signs like lines and wrinkles
- Your skin looks much healthier and firmer
- Primarily, it focusses mainly onto skin concerned areas like blemishes and discolourations and aids to heal and rejuvenates your skin too
- Repairs your skin from any damage caused during the day
- Protects your skin from the environmental damage
How to choose your serum?
Because of its high beneficial features, serum always carry a hefty price tag and hence, choosing a right serum is an absolutely mandatory and depending on your skin type, you could always opt for a lighter serum if you have an oily skin type or otherwise, you could go for a botanical oil based serum.
Who can use serum?
There is no definite age group for using serum and why do need to wait too long as skin tends to get older each year and I think earlier is always better rather than waiting until 40’s as it helps to maintain to your skin conditions effectively well. Remember, there is always been a misconception between using serum and moisturiser and it is very important to know that serum and moisturiser works in two different ways and hence, getting it both in your skincare routine is very essential.
Always read the label:
It is always wise to read the label and look for effective ingredients like vitamin C and plant based essential oils when you buy any kind of serum as it helps to study the contents of the product.
I hope you had a great read and let me know your thoughts and views about face serum and in case, if you have any recommendations, then you could always write down into the comment section that is right below.