Not so long I came to know the importance of using toner in my day-to-day basis and as a beauty lover, you must be aware of the fact that toner plays a great role in the daily skincare rituals. Besides, there is no need to have an introduction to toner as they are so popular among the beauty community. And, one of my favourite toners lately is my one-and-only, Lancome Monique Douceur Lotion Hydratante Adoucissante Softening Hydrating Toner as it works just as a second skin.
So, what do you need a toner? Apparently, toner is ideal to include in your regular skincare regime as it cleanses your skin completely and meanwhile refreshes your skin to get into the next step of skincare routine. Moreover, every little helps and hence, adding a toner into your beauty routine always makes it as a wise decision.
Firstly, let’s talk about the packaging of the product. This toner comes as a cylindrical blue container with a flip top opener and the container has a small hole at the top where the lotion could be dispensed through it; hence, there won’t be any wastage while dispensing. While moving along to the outside of the bottle, you could able to see the description of the toner to the front and towards the back, you could visibly see the details of how to use and expiry date of the product.
What’s the hype? This toner works completely different from rest of others and you know why? Let’s see in detail.
- It is alcohol free
- Tones your skin gently
- Removes all dirt without affecting the natural oil
- Cleans completely and refreshes your skin
- Softens by hydrating your skin
- Comes as a fluid consistency that is perfect to dab it onto cotton pad
How to prep your skin?
- Perfect to use on all skin types.
- Start the procedure with a well cleaned and washed face.
- Always, remember to use Lancome Bi-Facil Instant Cleanser to remove your eye makeup.
- Then, take a cotton pad and dispense some of the toner and move around the cotton pad all throughout your face and by this way, your face will look like as it is completely out of all the impurities.
- Now, you could able to feel your face as soft and supple.
- Lastly, your face is well prepped now and ready to add on with any other serum or moisturiser.
- Note: Use it daily after your morning and evening cleansing routine.
Overall, I’m absolutely happy with this product as it keeps up the promises of the hype and I’m so delighted to have this statement staple in my beauty wardrobe. While coming back to the usage properties, it is so simple to use and to be honest, you don’t need any instructions at all and I would definitely rate it as 4.5/5. To add up all, it is such a beauty stunner and I would certainly recommend to anyone who is new to toner.
Have you ever used this product before? What are your thoughts about it? If not, what is your holy grail toner? Let me know about your recommendations into the comment section that is right below.