Well, you might have heard body care, skincare, haircare and now, the latest buzzword is cuticle care. So, what makes it as the most talked about topic nowadays? Well, having your nails painted regularly makes your nails to look more stylish and trendy but on a long run, it makes your nails to look tired, dehydrated and dull. Moreover, with nail varnishes and nail art accessories makes its own toll on one side and on the other hand, the current harsh wintry weather makes its impact heavily onto your nails as an overly dried looking nails and that’s why your nails need a tender loving care at this time of the year and one particular product that turns out to be a magical feast onto your nails is Lemony Flutter Cuticle Butter that is from the famous brand, Lush Fresh Handmade Cosmetics.
So, what’s the hype?
Lush Cosmetics has literary mastered and followed the recipe in a traditional way to make this buttery creamy formula to work more efficiently good and also, it helps in a great way onto the delicate cuticle area and also to rejuvenate the neglected dry areas onto your skin where it seeks attention to the most.
Well, if you want a bit of aromatherapy along with some exposure to cuticle care, then this product is the quintessential choice for you as this lemon infused “lemon curd” like cream smells utterly citrusy and makes your cuticles to be filled with a long lasting aromatic gorgeousness.
The texture of the formula is superiorly baby soft and it looks so buttery in nature whereas the consistency of the tub comes as a super thick and creamy formula wherein a tiny swirl of it is fit enough for every time dose and hence, a little goes a long way.
Apparently, this product comes with a whooping list of 26 ingredients and let’s see some of the best components among the rest:
- Lemon – cleanses and refreshes your skin
- Mango butter – softens your skin
- Shea butter – keeps your skin to be hydrated and nourished
- Tagetes oil – makes a clear, comfort skin
- Beeswax – moisturises your skin
- Organic avocado oil + organic linseed oil – acts as a rich and conditioning agent to your skin
- Extra virgin coconut oil – a staple nutritional food
- Lavender oil – balances and calms your skin
- Chamomile blue oil – soothes your skin
- Soya oil – smoothens your skin
How to use:
- Start the procedure with a well washed and cleaned nails.
- Take a tiny scoop of this product onto your finger.
- Then, divide it into ten equal parts onto your nails.
- Now, massage it gently onto your nails so that it completely moisturises your cuticles.
- Leave the content to soak it for a while.
- Now, your cuticles are ready to show off and it looks like as if your nails have drank a bottle of water.
You could also apply this product onto your knees, elbows, heels and other areas of dry skin.
I’m so impressed and happy with the results and I can surely giving this product a rating of 4.5/5 as it served all the purpose of providing nourishment, richness, hydration and healthy balance to my cuticles.
Have you ever tried this product before? If so, what are your thoughts about this product? Moreover, let me know if you have any recommendations on special cuticle care and the same could be dropped down onto the comment section that is right below and as always, I would love to read them. Finally, thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful weekend!