Hello dears, I hope you all have started up using advent calendar since yesterday and also feeling yourself more comfortable in the current reign of festivity and anyway, #Blogmas is all about giving some inspiration on how to make this forthcoming christmas as special as it has been never before. Furthermore, one of the key festive activities during Christmas is filling up the stocking with piles of some useful goodies and that’s why, this time I opted for the gorgeous mini body butter trio from Flower Pharm that are ideal to fill up your stockings efficiently well. So, let’s see in detail.
Moreover, these body butters are pocket-sized, travel-friendly, inexpensive and very useful in such a way that it can be used wisely in our day-to-day beauty routine as well. In further, these cute tiny totted body butter candies are wrapped up well in an english summer rose styled packaging that reciprocates the summer scents of english garden that includes, wild rose, orange flower and lime blossom which could literally able to pamper your skin and take your inner soul from home to the fields of bouquet of flower bedded spring garden.
Wild Rose Body Butter:
- Creamy in texture
- Satin skin finish
- Coconut oil
- Essential oils of geranium and ylang ylang
- Delicate rose fragrance
- Packed as an awesome duck egg blue coloured tub
Orange Flower Body Butter:
- Soft butter in texture
- Silky finish
- Coconut oil
- Essential oils of sweet orange and camomile
- Divine neroli fragrance
- Packed as a cute little sky blue hued container
Lime Blossom Body Butter:
- Smooth and creamy in texture
- Velvet skin finish
- Refreshes and revitalises skin
- Fragrance of lime blossom
- Contains true essence of spring garden
- Packed as a springy lavender coloured lidded pot
- For best results, start the procedure with the towel dried skin that is right after a warm shower or bath.
- Take a scoop of cream and slather it all over the body.
- Allow it to sink into the skin.
- Finally, your skin will be left with a silky soft satin finish without any bits at all.
I hope you had a lovely time in reading this post and as always, I would love to see your valuable thoughts and views into the comment section that is right below.