The first product that comes in the skincare regime is the good old body butters and having a thought of quantifying in-line with the fast bustling atmosphere, nowadays beauty companies are making a huge impact on delivering palm-sized, travel-friendly pots that are unbelievably handy while you are literally on the move. And, few of those trust-worthy branded miniature body butters like Soap&Glory’s The Righteous Butter and Champneys Health Spa’s Citrus Blush Enlivening Body Butter are the best examples of their product range. So, let me give you some in-depth details of their products right away.
Basically, it is a velvet textured body butter that has an intense feel of smooth and creamy lotion that ideally gets melted when it is applied onto your skin and the nourishing factors of softening shea butter and aloe vera makes this body butter multi-folds better and the botanical scent from the body butter could take your inner mind far away from home to the garden fields as it has an aroma of plants that refreshes your soul with plentiful of nature.
**In a nutshell**
- Soft texture
- Added nutritional extracts of shea butter and aloe vera
- Moisture intact
- Pleasant and natural aroma
- Sinks into the skin
- No bits after application
- Long lasting scented feel
To be honest, if you are looking for a citrus crunched body butter, then this is the quintessential choice for you as it contains all the richness of lemon, orange and heart-warming cardamom. Moreover, when you try to open up the container, then instantly you get the lightness of the citrus flavour that is encapsulated with the bouquet of fragranced cardamom to give you a nice duo of sensual feel. While, coming along to the moisture content of the body butter, then you guessed it right as it has a surplus amount of moisture retention formula from the enriching source of coconut oil, shea and cocoa butter. So, all-in-all, it is a complete package of body butter that has a citrus burst of essence incorporated in it, which is an ideal way to bring a feast to your healthy skin.
**In a nutshell**
- Rich and creamy in texture
- Refreshing scents of lemon, orange and cardamom
- Revitalises your skin
- Enriched with coconut oil, shea and cocoa butter
- Leaves your skin unbelievably smooth without any bits
- Perfectly moisturised feel
- Great to apply on dry areas
- Start the procedure with the towel dried skin after shower or bath.
- Take generous amount of body butter in your palms and massage it gently onto your skin.
- Always, try to concentrate on the areas of dry skin including knees and elbows.
- Then, allow it to sink onto your body just like a second skin.
- Now, your skin is left with the fragrance that could last all day long.
I hope you had a fabulous time in reading this post and as always, I would love to see your valuable thoughts and views into the comment section that is right below.