As we all know, smokey eye is an ever popular beauty look for any season and especially, this autumn season is all about smudged smokey eye look and also, with celebrities lining up with stunning and gorgeous red carpet looks in this party season, there is no doubt that mastering a smokey eye look is a mandatory feature for any beauty lover. Besides too, even though there are so many options to try on a smokey eye look in the shade from turquoise to burgundy yet still, black, grey and brown smokey eyes are making its presence in full swing to highlight this festive season even multi-folds better and hence let’s pop on to its essential staple right away.
- Eye primer
- Eye shadow base
- Eye shadow brush
- Eye shadow blending brush
- Eye liner
- The first and foremost factor for any long lasting eye shadow onto your eyes is a good, quality eye primer as just as Urban Decay Eye shadow primer potion.
- Next, select a versatile mono eye shadow pot just like the one I pictured above.
- Then, to get a professional styled smokey eye look, investing in a professional brush is a must which includes a mini shader brush with no.228 from MAC Cosmetics, a fluffy eye shadow blending brush from Tom Ford and finally, a gorgeous eye shadow brush from the brand, Zoeva.
- Undeniably, a brilliant eye liner is an essential staple to define a quintessential smokey eye look.
- Finally, a bold mascara is absolutely necessary to finish off the smokey eye look unmatchably elegant.
Procedure for a star-studded smokey eye look:
- Start the process by applying a small portion of eye primer all over your eyes.
- Take the glossy eye shadow from the pot and dab it onto back of your hand and distribute it evenly onto the eye shadow brush.
- Now, with the help of the eye shadow brush, apply it in smaller amount to cover up the area which is just above the upper lash line and then, with the aid of your pinky finger, dab the eye shadow all over the lid.
- Tips: If you have any mess ups at this point, you could flawlessly rub off the excess bits with the help of a cotton ball that in case if anything needed.
- Then, using a mini eye shader brush, take the tiniest amount of eye shadow underneath the lower lash line and smudge it lightly with the tip of the brush faultlessly.
- After that, take a clean fluffy blending brush and do a buff and blend movement upwards to get a perfect smokey eye look.
- Next, streak a fine thin layer of eye liner onto both of the lash lines perfectly well.
- Finally, to get a great voluminous lash look, apply plenty of mascara onto both upper and lower lash lines liberally.
Always, whenever you do a smokey eye look, keep that in mind to opt for a matte beige lip so that all the focus will be converged onto the eyes imminently.
I hope you had a lovely time in reading this post and as always, I would love to see your valuable thoughts and views into the comment section that is right below.