Once again, I was on hunt for a reasonably good quality drugstore lip liner that is suitable enough to fit quintessentially to my beloved Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick – Wine with everything – Pearl Finish. Moreover, a lip liner is a must-have essential for any beauty lover as it can deliver a well promising fuller looking lips by all means and hence, this time I opted for a much interesting lip liner from Barry M Cosmetics in the shade dark pink no.2. So, let’s get into a bit more of it right now.
Barry M lip liner in a nutshell:
- Hue as dark pink
- Smooth and creamy texture
- Good pigmentation
- Lasts long
- Easy to define well precise lines
- Firm enough to handle for easy blending
Advantage of using lip liner:
- Lip Liner is considered as a base to a lipstick just like as a primer to a foundation.
- Lip liner works at its best to sketch your lips perfectly and also helps to draw the cupid’s bow area efficiently well.
- To enhance a lip liner even further, just apply some pressed powder lightly onto your lips so as to give a maximum enhanced look.
- Lip liner makes your lips to look outstandingly much bolder.
- Always, try to mix and match with same coloured lipstick and lip liner.
- It prevents your lipstick from further bleeding or any smear outs.
- If you prefer to go for a deconstructed ombre effect lip look, then you could always opt for a much darker lip liner to define the outer line and also, you could able to reach for a much lighter coloured lipstick to define the inner whole area of your lips.
- You could flawlessly able to make your lips to look smaller or bigger by sketching your lips with a lip liner either onto the inside or outside of your lip line; plus, lip liners are considered to work exemplarily well to create an illusion that could define the shape of your lips faultlessly.
Most Recent Posts:
I hope you had a fabulous time in this post and as always, I would love to see your valuable thoughts and views into the comment section that is right below.