Earlier this month, the younger sister of the reality super star Kim Kardashian, Khole Kardashian has spotted with pink nails while shopping on a store in LA and after seeing that, instantly, I got hooked up with those gorgeous girly nails and hence, with that as an inspiration, this time I was trying to recreate it with the help of Rimmel London’s Rita Ora Sweet Retreat and Barry M’s Matte Top Coat. Also, you must be wondering pink nails are always for summer but instead, I want to break that rule as pink nail candies can also be used in autumn too and anyway, by having Khloe Kardashian as an inspiration, I’m very well aware that one can’t go wrong with fashion and style and hence, stay tuned girls!
- Start prepping your nails by well cleaned, washed and moisturised nails.
- Then, add your preferred choice of base coat onto your nails.
- Next, add one or two layers of Rimmel London’s Rita Ora Sweet Retreat onto your nails.
- After that, add a thin layer of Barry M Matte Top Coat onto your nails.
- Then, clear out any excess bits by running a cotton bud that is previously soaked with nail polish remover onto the outer perimeter of your nails.
- Now, your nails are ready to show off.
Most Recent Posts:
I hope you had a lovely time in reading this post and as always, I would love to see your valuable thoughts and views into the comment section that is right below.