Are you looking for a quintessential nail colour that works exemplarily well with your cozy knitwear on this time of windchill colder months, then there is nothing better than a gloriously looking shiny and glossy manicure of magenta pinkish nail candies as these gorgeous hues doesn’t only adorn just lips alone but also looks elegantly chic as freshly painted nails on your fingers and toes too; plus, moreover, we all know that magenta and berry toned pink shades are rocking since the beginning of autumn season and that’s why, this time I opted for a much interesting nail colour, fuchsia from Hello Kitty London that are cruelty-free and also suitable for vegans too.
Features of the nail varnish in a nutshell:
- Hue as a fuchsia shade that has the darkest mix of pinks and berry combo
- Running consistency is perfect as creamy
- Perfect looking glossy and juicy finish
- One coat is enough to get the finished look
- Eye-popping colour comes in less than few minutes onto your nails
- Lasts long too
- Start the procedure with well cleaned, washed and moisturised nails.
- Now, apply a single layer of your preferred base coat onto your nails.
- Then, apply just one coat of fuchsia from Hello Kitty London onto your nails.
- After that, apply a thin layer of top coat onto your nails to prevent the varnish from chipping.
- Finally, take out any excess bit by running a cotton bud that is previously soaked with nail polish remover onto the outer perimeter of your nails.
- Now, your nails are ready to show off.
Furthermore, these fashionably coded nail candies are perfect for any occasion like a flirty birthday bash or for a special girl’s night out and also, these flawless graceful nails are ideal to wear if you are a big dreamer of having a professionally styled manicure right at your home with complete ease as these nail candies looks utterly blissful.
For more autumnal nail inspiration, you could always check into these links too:
I hope you had a fabulous time in reading this post and also, I would welcome your valuable comments and views into the comment section that is right below.