If you are a frequent follower of Kylie Jenner’s Instagram and also has a severe obsession to matte nails, then you can’t go wrong with this matte gold nail candies as this is great to wear for any kind of easy-to-wear lazy days as it sounds explicitly so easy to do and it also revamps an instant neat and tidy look. So, what else could you ask for? Furthermore, if you want to be matchy-matchy with your outfit, then you could absolutely adorn these matte gold nails to parties and special occasions as well as these gorgeous beauties could literally co-ordinate well with most of the party-inspired sparkling embellished dresses. Hence, as festive season is just around the corner, there could be no other better way to celebrate the forthcoming special occasion in a full swing.
Matte Gold Nails in a nutshell:
- Subtle in shade
- Well-tidied look
- Goes well with embellished dresses
- Could be perfectly matched along with gold rings
- Can also be paired along quintessentially with your golden clutch
- If at all, these matte gold nails works exemplarily well along with your blonde hair
- Start the procedure with a well washed, cleaned and moisturised nails.
- Apply a thin layer of your preferred base coat onto your nails.
- Then, apply one coat of Rimmel London’s Pro Salon – Frankie, my dear onto your nails.
- Now, apply a single layer of Barry M’s matte nail paint onto your nails.
- After that, take out any excess bits onto your nails by passing a cotton bud that is previously soaked up with nail polish remover along the outer perimeter of your nails.
- Finally, your nails are immensely ready to show off.
I hope you had a fabulous time in reading this post and I would always welcome your valuable thoughts and views into the comment section that is right below.