If you have a colour obsession on nails just like me, then you can’t escape from the mighty blues of turquoise and teal as these colours dominated the runway shows recently and the most important factor to this colour is, it pretty much can go along quintessentially with any kind of outfit from casual to smart and from classic to urban appeal. Plus, to get the perfect spot of teal moment on my nails, this time I have opted for much more fun colour of the way you make me teal from Barry M cosmetics as it is fuss-free to use and it can be dried on the source of natural daylight without spending money on nail salons and also not to put your nails under the UV lamp for minutes and also, with simple ease from the comfort of your home, you can comply rely on this gorgeous shade as its formula is so enriched that you don’t need to go for a base coat under. Yet, if you prefer, you can have an extra coat of top coat on top of it but this time, I have applied one coat of this shade without base coat and top coat and the glossy gel effect on the top is a perfect excuse to skip to add one more layer of top coat. Hence, it is an ideal option for fast going beauty lovers.
Mix & Match options:
- If you have a colour theme as blue, then you could faultlessly partner along these teal nails with the blue eyeshadow on your eyes.
- Not all the time, you might able to pair up with the makeup and at that moment, you could couple along with some of your accessories like bracelet or ring.
- This teal shade works exemplarily well with the ever popular outfit of white tee and denim.
- You could also pair along well with a bedazzled blue embellished party dress.
- Last but not least, you could literally flatter these gorgeous teal nails along with a matching pair of teal high heel stilettos.
I hope you had an outstanding time in reading this post and I would always welcome if you could drop in your valuable thoughts and views into the comment section that is right below.