Today’s nail art is all set for holiday theme. Moreover, two things are particularly famous in Los Angeles – one is venice beach and number two is avenue styled palm trees that runs along in line parallel to the street. Hence, with that as the inspiration, this time I will be adorning my nails with the gorgeous ombre effect setting of sunset as the background base and palm trees as the forefront runner. Doesn’t it sound wonderful? Besides too, I think there is no other better way to put altogether as a one single capsule. So, if you are in a holiday and planning to go on a holiday, then this nail art is quintessential way to interpret the holiday theme in a playful way and also, a cute way to entertain your holiday this summer. So, let’s see how to achieve this chic nail art in an easy and effective way.
As you might have guessed, my sincere love to Barry M nail polish is continuing like a very long story and for now, I have picked three marvellous shades including deep pink, turbo charged coral shimmer, citrusy yellow and lastly, the Barry M nail art pen to create this fun full Sunset Palm Beach Nail Candies.
To get the ombre effect sunset background:
- Start the procedure with the freshly cleaned and washed nails.
- Apply a few drops of coconut oil to moisturise your cuticle.
- Then, apply a thin layer of base coat.
- Next, apply two coats of Sally Hansen’s white nail polish onto your nails as this helps to enhance the ombre effect layer at the top.
- After that, take a sponge and add streaks of pink, coral and yellow lines onto the sponge and dab it straight to your nails as two coats to get a nice pigmentation.
- Lastly, take off the excess bits by running a cotton bud that was soaked with nail polish remover along the perimeter of your nails to get a perfect tidied up look.
Note: Leave two minutes of drying each time after application.
Palm Tree Nail Art:
- Take the Barry M nail art pen and sketch the palm tree on top of the ombre effect nails by drawing a thin stroke of fine lines by starting from the tip of your nail and running towards the inner part of your nail.
- Allow the nail art to dry completely and this step is a must to get a nice smudge-free nail art look.
- Finally, apply a thin layer of top coat gently.
I hope you could also try this nail art at your home too.
Plus, you could also leave your valuable thoughts and views into the comment section that is right below.