I love nail art and recently, I was casually thinking for a new themed nail art that could fit quintessentially for lazy weekend afternoon. Besides, what kind of theme can I look for? A geometrical or floral or fruity or chevron or zigzag or waves or polka dots or stripes or animal prints and many more. Hence, in striving to make a new attempt, this time, I opted for a much interesting double dotted hues as it is super easy to make and literally brings a burst of colour to your nail art instantly as we all know dots are the simplest form of nail art that anyone can do. Moreover, with a little addition of dot-ended mango detail along with it, this nail art immediately became one of my favourite nail art envies.
So, let’s see how to achieve this easy peasy nail art faultlessly. Furthermore, this nail art also proves that by implementing a bit of creativity, one could able to rule the beauty world flawlessly.
- Start off the procedure with the freshly cleaned and washed nails.
- Apply a few drops of coconut oil to moisturise your nails and cuticles.
- Then, add a thin layer of Rimmel London’s base coat.
- After that, add two coats of Rimmel London’s Frankie, My dear No.135 onto your nails.
- Then, make a flower shaped double layered dots with one coat as white nail polish from Sally Hansen’s french manicure kit and the next layer as pink nail shade from Barry M Cosmetics pink nail paint.
- Now, you could also make a mango detail using Essie’s Naughty Nautical to fill up the gaps sensibly plus finishing off the mango detail with a white dotted end.
- Next, apply a thin coat of Ciate London’s top coat to finish off the nail art effectively.
- Now, take off any bits around your nails by running along the perimeter of your nails using a cotton bud that is soaked with Sally Hansen’s nail polish remover.
- Note: Don’t forget to allow a drying time of two minutes each time after every application of nail varnish.
- Finally, apply a few dabs of moisturiser onto your nails to keep it hydrated to give a long-lasting effect.
So, I hope you would also try this nail art at your home to get salon perfect results.
In any case, if you are looking for more nail art, then you could always pop onto my other nail art tutorials which is right in here, here, here and here.
Additionally, if you want, you could always pop onto the comment section below to write down your various thoughts and views.
Twitter // Instagram // Bloglovin’.
3 thoughts on “Perfect Weekender – Double Dotted Hued Nail-Art.”
Also, I’ve nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award but I just realized you’ve already been nominated for it
LikeLiked by 1 person
That is so sweet of you. Thanks for nominating me.
LikeLiked by 1 person