During SS15 catwalk runways, graphic eyeliner went uncontrollably well demanded and all the high-end supermodels among the major fashion houses were lined with heavy strokes of eyeliner that were created way too beyond imagination and hence with that as an inspiration, recently I’ve tried to recreate the graphic eyeliner look that is still quite wearable off the runway yet represents it in a unique way too. Plus, having said that you could do so many variations in defining a graphic eyeliner, now let us see how this recreation is going to make a mark on it.
So, what is a graphic eyeliner?
A graphic eyeliner is an artistic interpretation of an eyeliner that is applied onto your eyes yet in a creative way and this art of beauty was overwhelmed immensely on the SS15 collections including Versace and Givenchy and now, you could able to realise how important it is among the beauty gurus in general.
Products and tools:
- Laura Mercier Eye Primer
- Maybelline NewYork The Nudes Eye Palette
- Lancome Ombre Hypnose Blue Eyeshadow
- L’Oreal Paris Black Pencil Eyeliner
- Maybelline NewYork Master Precise Liquid Eyeliner
- Barry M Kohl Pencil No.29
- Bourjois Duo Bronzing Powder And Highlighter
- L’Oreal Paris False Lash Superstar Mascara
- L’Oreal Paris Brow Artist Shaper
- Blending brush
- Eye shadow brush
- Eyelash curler
How to recreate the graphic eyeliner?
- Start the procedure with the freshly cleaned and washed face.
- Apply the Laura Mercier eye primer all over the eye.
- Now, take the Lancome Ombre Hynose blue eyeshadow and using eyeshadow brush, just slather it liberally by covering all across the eyelid.
- Then, take the biscuity golden shade from the Maybelline NewYork The Nudes Eye Palette and using your fingers, just dab it from the inner of the eye to the middle of the eye and not to forget, you just need to cover the eyelid and not to go beyond anywhere.
- After that, take the Maybelline NewYork Master Precise Liquid Eyeliner and run along a thick line that is close to the upper lash line and finish off the eyeliner with a perfect winged cat eye look by extending the eyeliner tilting upwards right from the outer corner of the eye.
- Next, take the L’Oreal Paris black pencil eyeliner and run it across the crease area by starting from the end of the crease to the middle of the crease and then using blending brush, buff and blend the black hue several times back and froth across the crease to give a nice smokey effect and you could also build up the intense look simultaneously.
- Then, take the dark shimmery brown shade from the Maybelline NewYork The Nudes Eye Palette and using blending brush, just smear it around the outer section of the crease area by doing a front and back arched motions and in this way, when you open your eyes, the dark eye shadow just stands out like a glistening star.
- Now, take the Barry M kohl pencil No.29 and apply the copper shade just below to the lower waterline, which also aids to make the eyes to pop out instantly.
- Subsequently, take the Maybelline NewYork Master Precise Liquid Eyeliner and draw a thick line under the copper line.
- Now, take the L’Oreal Paris Brow Artist Shaper and create the brow shape as per desired.
- Then, take the highlighter from the Bourjois Duo Bronzing Powder and Highlighter and apply it onto the brow bone area.
- Finally, start off the mascara routine by curling your lashes with eye lash curler and then, using L’Oreal Paris False Lash Superstar Mascara, apply a thick coat of primer onto the lashes first with No.1 brush and then, followed by plenty of coatings of mascara with brush No.2 to give a million lashes effect.
- Now, your graphic eyeliner is quintessentially ready to show off (the picture at the top shows the completed look).
Happy Thursday all!