Having said that getting ready as sleek and stylish is an ultimate essential when it comes to party and also these days, one can’t deny the fact that it is a tough decision to pick a look that is quite appropriate on what you are looking for, since there are tons and tons of celebrity-inspired featured looks are uploaded onto the web everyday and so, to make your life even easier, today I will be showing you on my version of purple and gold effect party-inspired eye look.
Where can I wear this eye makeup?
As the summer festival season is raving up with full speed at the moment, I think, this eye look can effortlessly be worn to any festival or a summer party and also, it looks absolutely great when this look is accompanied along with by wearing a plain white or pastel coloured summer dress or any kind of floral dress. Too, one important point that is quite keen in here is that you certainly need to opt for a neutral toned face makeup that definitely must be accompanied along with a light toned lip shades as the centre stage of makeup is the eye look.
Products that I have used:
- Laura Mercier Eye Primer
- Maybelline NewYork The Nudes Eye Palette
- MAC Fard Paupieres
- L’Oreal Paris Brow Artist Shaper
- L’Oreal Paris black eye liner pencil
- L’Oreal Paris False Lash Superstar Mascara
- Maybelline NewYork travel size eye palette
- Eye lash curler
- Eye shadow brush
- Eye blending brush
Step by step of Purple and gold effect eye look:
- Firstly, apply the Laura Mercier eye primer all over the lid to give a nice evened out base coverage (as seen in pic 1).
- Then, with the help of eye shadow brush, take the purple shade from MAC FARD PAUPIERES on the back of your hand and then, buff it lightly all over the eyelid lightly as you don’t want to put too much at this point and then, carry on building the shade by buffing all around the eye lid.
- Now, take the blending brush and run through the brush across the crease area and extend the smokey effect upwards while concentrating on the outer corner of the eye and also, try to bring the purple shade onto the outside of lower lash line and smudge a little bit there as well (as seen in pic 2).
- After that, take a swipe of shimmery gold shade from the Maybelline NewYork The Nudes eye palette onto your fingers and dab it gently on the middle of the eye (where the eye-ball sits) to give a nice shimmering feature (as seen in pic 3).
- Then, draw a very thin line of eye liner using L’Oreal Paris black eye liner pencil onto the upper and lower lash line.
- Now, give a dab of sparkling silver highlight from the Maybelline NewYork travel size eye palette onto the inner socket of the eye.
- Then, get ready with your eye brows by using L’Oreal Paris Brow Artist Shaper onto the eyebrows.
- Now, take the highlighting shade from the Maybelline NewYork travel size eye palette onto your fingers and dab it onto the brow bone to give a light shining effect.
- Then, take the L’Oreal False Lash Superstar Mascara and apply the eye lash primer first with the help of number 1 brush and then followed by plenty of coatings of mascara with the help of number 2 mascara brush to give a million lash effect (as seen in pic 4).
- Finally, your party inspired purple and gold effect eye look is ready to show off (as shown on the top – pic 5).
Hope you have really enjoyed watching this step by step tutorial of my version of party inspired eye look.