Gigi Hadid’s event appearance:
The twenty year old supermodel, Gigi Hadid rocked the red carpet of Toronto’s Much Music Video Awards and made a sensational appearance in front of the audience with her completely different look by wearing a crop top along with the matching side-thigh-length-high-slitted skirt and featuring embellished details all over the skirt and mid-front part of the crop top and she completed her outfit by adorning a white leather jacket which showcased the sheer plastic and belt detail that was revealed and ran along the waist length covering the hip and even exhibited the same characteristic that was surrounded and covered along the wrist part too. Apparently, she didn’t even stop at this point either where else she coupled along a matching pair of pointed footwear that resembled the same colour as the outfit. And, this comes to the end of the clothing part and now let me move along to the makeup part.
Gigi Hadid’s overall makeup:
When it comes to makeup, she didn’t even leave a stone unturned whereas she made a realisation of appeal to the public over there that she could bring a sophisticated glam look that could take up to next level of style. Subsequently, Gigi Hadid’s skin looked 100% flawless from head to toe and also she opted for a side-parted straightened hair look and pulled along the sleek hair to the front and allowed to float it to the side and then while coming along to the face, the skin looked quintessentially dewy with rightly placed highlights at specific points on the face which made her glowing skin looked like next to the second skin.
Gigi Hadid’s “Rose Gold” Eye look:
Today, in particular, I will be looking at the modern eye look that was raving around the stage like any other. Moreover, Gigi Hadid simply exclaimed the factor of fresh plus youthful beauty and convincingly tried to project it the same in a completely different look by using a hint of super formula (Rose Gold = Rose +Gold) of just two eyeshadow which were rose and gold eyeshadow. Surprisingly, the x-factor part here is she restrained the eye makeup to minimal as the total eye look was not at all over powering with intensity but instead, it carried a matter of subtleness throughout that was supplemented with a slight hint of eye shade that was covering the eyes.
Products that are used:
- Eye shadow primer
- Rosenberry shade from Estee lauder palette
- Gold shade from Maybelline NewYork travel-size mini palette
- Silver shade from Maybelline NewYork travel-size mini palette
- Bourjois Paris highlighter from the bronzing powder and highlighter duo
- L’Oreal Paris black eyeliner pencil
- L’Oreal Paris False Lash Superstar mascara
- L’Oreal Paris brow artist shaper pencil
- Eye lash curler
- Eye shadow brush
- Blending brush
Recreating eye look:
- Apply the eyeshadow primer all around the eye.
- Now, apply the rosenberry shade from Estee Lauder and using eye shadow brush and then followed by blending brush cover the eyelid and the crease area (as seen in pic 1).
- Then, apply the gold shade from Maybelline New York and using eye shadow brush just concentrate on the centre of the eyelid (as seen in pic 2).
- Afterwards, apply a thin layer of gold shade by running along the lower lash line.
- Then, take the L’Oreal black eyeliner pencil and apply a barely thin line of eyeliner by manoeuvering the lower and upper lash line simultaneously. The important point to be noted down here is, why do you need to apply a thin line of eyeliner? and the answer to this is: Because in the event, Gigi Hadid just gave a tiny hint of eyeliner which were barely seen as see wanted to concentrate more onto lashes rather than to the lash line (which I would be demonstrating in detail in just a wink).
- After that, apply the silver shimmer shade from Maybelline New York and with the help of your finger just dab it by focusing onto inner corner of your eye (as seen in pic 3).
- Then, add the highlighter from Bourjois’s bronzing powder and highlighter duo and apply it onto the brow bone area.
- Now, using L’Oreal brow artist shaper pencil, customise the brow into a fine shape as per required.
- Then, using eye lash curler, curl the lashes to true simple perfection.
- Finally, using L’Oreal false lash superstar mascara, stroke the bristles in upward movement with primer first and then followed by the black mascara to both upper and lower lash line to give a million lashes effect.
- Now, the eye look is absolutely ready (as seen in pic 4).
I had so much fun playing around with this eye look and I hope you would like it too.