Are you in search of trendy beach nails for this Spring/Summer? OR are you looking for a flawless edgy update with completely different inspirational nail look for the forthcoming warm beach days? Then, here is the way to answer all of your valid questions.
As many woman out there, I also enjoy doing makeup and the favourite part out of all is, adding different hued shades on my nails, which can amp up more beauty . As being started as a tremendous passion for nail varnishes at a very young age and even today, the inclination towards it hasn’t been subsidised even a single bit. That’s how I was brought up and every time when I add new tint to my nails, I jump up with true form of sheer joy and nothing can beat those triumphantly joyful moments. Even though, I am not an expert in choosing the right nail shades, but inevitably I end up successful and also gets compliment for being optimistic. That’s why, whenever I do pampering sessions including manicure and pedicure regularly, I am invariably choose contrasting colour combinations that can bring more drama to the nails.
While talking about colours, I want to tell you that this time my eyes fell in love with this bronze Goddess inspired ocean blue nail colour from Maybelline New York Color show by Colorama. And, I think it fits quintessentially for this season’s sun-kissed, bronze Goddess beauty look. Furthermore, the deep ocean blue colour can compliment well with the sun-tanned skin tone look.
- Apply single layer of base coat on the cleaned and buffed nails.
- Then, apply two coats of ocean blue nail lacquer on your nails.
- Now, apply the top coat and it is optional because the in-built gel feature adds more shine to the nails even without top coat and hence, it’s entirely up to your own choice.
- Then, clear off any nail spills around the side of the nails with nail polish remover.
- And, finally, your nails are ready to show off.
Have a great fun Friday!