These days, I am having a true indulgence of manicure moment at home, where I can do myself fuss-free in a more relaxing yet convenient way without spending much of time, energy and home rather than hassling around the nail salons.
Ever since I saw the stunning green shades glittering around the nails on the models and moreover, having seen their inspirational catwalk runway from Spring Fashion Week show, I made up my mind to definitely make it a go for this Spring time and that’s why, I opted for Maybelline New York Color Show by Colorama “POW GREEN”.
So, Why I chose green nail lacquer:
As we all know, green is the new blue for this season and myself, wholeheartedly, I want to embrace this fact of modern beauty and was determined to be brave enough to show off myself to the day-to-day updates of beauty mantra and that’s the reason, I picked this gorgeous pastel olive-green nail lacquer from Maybelline New York and thankfully, I should say, I am absolutely glad to have selected the right colour.
Advantage of green nail shade:
- green nail shades are great and it is an exceptional welcome-gift for either short nails or after cut-nails since the green shade makes your nails look longer visually
- green nail shades compliments your skin tone brilliantly which, makes your skin tone looks more tanner than usual, which is also, of course, another summery echo
- the pleasing effects of coolness and softness from the green nail shade makes you feel very refreshing
- the green nail shade acts as a breaking barrier from the harsh-weathered winter blues and makes you to enjoy in the present state of gloriously brightened sunny days
- Start your manicure with the base coat on your perfectly prepared (buffed and cleaned) nails.
- Since the consistency of the formula is transparent, apply three coats to give a nice, glossy texture and not to forget to dry off the nails at equal intervals.
- No need for top coat because the gel-effect featured in the formula leaves your nails unbelievably shiny and it also saves you from doing one more chore.
- Finally, finish off the manicure routine by clearing out any excess nail polish or spills around the sides of the nails by a nail polisher remover dipped earbud.
- Last but not least, dry the nails completely and be ready to show off.
Have a wonderful Manicure Monday!